Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GQVikesfan is offline Starter

I'm sorry guys but..

I cant take this anymore.. its too much heartache being a fan of this club. Im tired of see saw seasons. We loose to teams that we should beat and of course this game.. WE CHOKED! Just like in Arizona last year.. this year is no different. If we do end up making the playoffs it will be a quick exit since our D likes make us loose football games. I just took off my license plate holder that says Vikings on it and well.. my Moss jersey is going away too. This is too much to handle.. The Defense can go to hell! On a side note.. I feel sorry for Antwoine Winfield and Kevin Williams.. they have to go through this heart ache as well. Claiborne had a good game and I feel for these guys.. they are too good for this team. I give Nate Burleson alot of credit and he will be a superstar for this team. Here's to the Packer offense that actually knows how to play football and put points up on the board.
    My toys!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/?action=viewĄt=car2.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/Audi3.jpg

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I'm sorry guys but..

It's tuff, i take the loosing so hard that sometimes i wonder if i should try to forget about being such a fanatic, but football is a part of my life, i love game, i love my team, i think it would be harder to quit loving the vikings then to quit smoking.

Heart Breaking loss.

Re: I'm sorry guys but..

"GQVikesfan" wrote:
    I cant take this anymore.. its too much heartache being a fan of this club. Im tired of see saw seasons. We loose to teams that we should beat and of course this game.. WE CHOKED! Just like in Arizona last year.. this year is no different. If we do end up making the playoffs it will be a quick exit since our D likes make us loose football games. I just took off my license plate holder that says Vikings on it and well.. my Moss jersey is going away too. This is too much to handle.. The Defense can go to hell! On a side note.. I feel sorry for Antwoine Winfield and Kevin Williams.. they have to go through this heart ache as well. Claiborne had a good game and I feel for these guys.. they are too good for this team. I give Nate Burleson alot of credit and he will be a superstar for this team. Here's to the Packer offense that actually knows how to play football and put points up on the board.
    The complete definition of fairweather fan. What a joke...
    Even babies know the difference.

I'm sorry guys but..

"vikingstw" wrote:
    It's tuff, i take the loosing so hard that sometimes i wonder if i should try to forget about being such a fanatic, but football is a part of my life, i love game, i love my team, i think it would be harder to quit loving the vikings then to quit smoking.

Heart Breaking loss.
    I love the sport too! Maybe a little too much.. thats why I take these losses to heart. I just dont get it.. We have the playmakers to win.. but we always fail. I love the state of Minnesota and I love the Vikings. I support this team through think and thin and what do they do in return for us fans?.. Loose a critical game like this.. at home! I just dont get it.. I really dont..
    My toys!

"kramer9guy" wrote:
    "GQVikesfan" wrote:
    Fair weather fan? LOL that statement is a joke. After loosing last year to the cards I still defended this damn team and got in a couple of fights in Arizona trying to stick up for the team and Viking fans that were getting heckled by AZ fans. What I find funny is how you are quick to judge people when you dont even know me.
    My toys!

"GQVikesfan" wrote:
    You can't just abandon your team like that. It's not like we went out there and got blown out, we lost on a last-second field goal for the 3rd game this season.

This team is going to be awesome once we get our defense together. Give them some more time, they are very young, inexperienced, and have had different defensive coordinators every year.

So go be a Browns fan or Bengals fan if you want to, I'm sure after a while you will come running back thankful to be a Vikings fan.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

Haneef87 is offline Rookie

I'm sorry guys but..

YEAH GQVIKESFAN is right. You dont know how much shit we go through!!!!

I'm sorry guys but..

Also may I add that the Vikings are the only team that I ever liked and the only team that I will ever support. I may be in a mad rampage now because of the outcome of this game but, I know I will come back another day.. be completely decked out in purple, and root hard for this team again.
    My toys!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"kramer9guy" wrote:
    "GQVikesfan" wrote:

Yes, a fairweather fan indeed. Bye bye! We did not need your support spineless be' yach! :salute:

"GQVikesfan" wrote:
    "kramer9guy" wrote:
    "GQVikesfan" wrote:
    Fair weather fan? LOL that statement is a joke. After loosing last year to the cards I still defended this damn team and got in a couple of fights in Arizona trying to stick up for the team and Viking fans that were getting heckled by AZ fans. What I find funny is how you are quick to judge people when you dont even know me.
    I was at the Cardinal game last season too. I too also almost got into several fights in the stadium and in the parking lot. My wife had to hold me back from smacking some of those loudmouth assholes. It was absolutely the most heart wrenching Viking loss I had witnessed since I started bleeding purple in the late 70's. I've been through it all. The Les Steckel season, the Darren Nelson drop against the Skins in the Championship game, The kneel down and Anderson miss against the Falcons in the Championship game, the blow out in NY in the Championship game, many last second field goals by many teams. Many horrible losses. But I am still as much of a Viking fan as i was before all of this. I will die a Viking fan. A loss to the Packers will not change that. I know your type. If your original statement is not the definition of a fairweather fan. Please tell me what is.
    Even babies know the difference.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast