Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Re: I'm so tired....

"VikingMike" wrote:
    I am so tired of my wife saying "ahhhhhh did your team lose again....I'm sorry..does this mean you are going to be depressed again?"

I hear ya. R.K., especially this one. I've been hearing it for too many years now...albeit much more graphic in tone.
    My wife said to me tonight "so your team got beat?" I was like no, there are still 3 seconds left LMAO.
    ;D

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

"scottishvike" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:
    I am so tired of my wife saying "ahhhhhh did your team lose again....I'm sorry..does this mean you are going to be depressed again?"

I hear ya. R.K., especially this one. I've been hearing it for too many years now...albeit much more graphic in tone.
    My wife said to me tonight "so your team got beat?" I was like no, there are still 3 seconds left LMAO.
    ;D
    LMAO!!... funny thing is, i was thinking the same thing... 3 seconds left, we stil have hope

Mjölnir is offline Rookie

"bleedpurple" wrote:
    LMAO!!... funny thing is, i was thinking the same thing... 3 seconds left, we stil have hope
    I thought that briefly... then I remembered we had TJack in at QB, and that a successful Hail Mary was unlikely to be forthcoming.
    :P

Vikestand is offline Coordinator

I'm tired of People sticking up for T-Jack and blaming it solely on play calling when he over or under throws somebody...

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

"bleedpurple" wrote:
    i agree whole heartedly...

I'm so tired of knowing that my madden playbook is better than the vikings.

I'm so tired of thinking even if we had brett favre at this point we would look exactly the same

i'm so tired of thinking they are going to run AP until he completely falls apart bc they are soo conservative

I'm so tired of ppl blaming losses on TJack when we don't know how good a QB he is bc the playcalling is soo bad, predictable, and conservative...

I'm so tired of being able to call the play out before we even run it bc me and 2 million other ppl know what's coming...

I'm so tired of the revolving door we have at kick returner and punt returner, when the entire world knows Aundre Allison should be back there 100% of the time..

I'm so tired of seeing bobby wade in the game when Aundre Allison should be ahead of him on the depth chart..

i'm so tired of sounding like a broken record week in and week out, season after season, bc every season pretty much plays out like the previous one..esp. under childress...

I'm so tired of every catch bobby wade has, someone is draped on his back like the 19 on his jersey

Im' so tired of going to work on monday pissed off at the world bc of a loss...

I'm so tired of having to look forward to entourage on sunday and prison break on monday to cheer me up after a vikings loss...

i'm so tired of having only the vikings defense on my fantasy team bc we don't have enough players on offense besides AP worth picking up in any fantasy league..

I'm so tired of waiting for this now infamous K.A.O.

I'm so tired of having my heart broken, week in and week out..

I'm so tired of being stressed out even when we do win bc the games are so close..

i"m so tired of having either a good offense or good defense but not both... or in our case this year, good run d and run o, but bad pass d and pass o

I'm so tired of other teams having competent coaching but everytime we get a competent coach, other teams take them in their first year of being good coaches, Tomlin, Dungy, Kiffin, Billick to name a few..

I'm so tired of watching Shank drop td passes.. i think at this point he's dropped as many TD's a Twil which i thought would be impossible to do..

I'm so tired of actually thinking i enjoy torture because i'm obviously a vikings fan

I'm so tired of knowing i could go on and on with I'm so tired's but know that i need to stop bc i'll just get mad, so i'll stop with these i'm so tired's even though i'm not tired of writing these i'm so tired's but will stop writing i'm so tired's bc i know ppl are tied of reading them, but before i stop i'll just say i'm so tired of loosing and having all my friends wanting to stay away from me bc, they know we lost and i would just like to be happy one week in september (esp with this schedule) but know it will probably be October before i have a decent monday, and for that i'm tired of football already!!!... of course until next week..
    Wow man, it feels like something I would have posted exactly.. haha Prison Break is sweet.

But I agree with you on every statement you made...I kind of want to switch teams, but we are Vikings fans and you dont have it in you to switch ships.

Im tired of backing up the Vikings when I talk with people about football.

Im tired of supporting the Vikings with my clothes/car/or other accessories I have.. then them going 0-2 and everyone knows..

Man we can go on and on...I think I need too because this is just getting old.
    THAT OLD LADY IS NOT ME..HAHA

Over the past seasons the Vikings truely only played good in about 3 games.

Against the Chargers, Giants, and Lions (2007).

I cant stand this stress every game, cant it be a blow out once n a while?

At least a 2 TD lead or something? Winning with fieldgoals is a joke, Longwell is amazing, but I dont know where im going with this... >
    THAT OLD LADY IS NOT ME..HAHA

KrackerJack is offline Hall of Famer

Tired of my phone buzzin every 5 seconds after a game to see all of the texts I've gotten from my gloating Packer fan friends...

Tired of spending the majority of my sundays watching this BS

Tired of our playoff hopes relying on a single game...

Year after year, the Vikings are predicted to be Super Bowl contenders, and then we fold.
    We have some of the greatest talent in the NFL in a lot of a players, its a shame to see it all go to waste, and to know that there's a good chance they won't pull their shit together in the next 14 games.

erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman

You know what i am tired of? ... heart break
    Im tired of.... crying after a loss
    Im just tired of everything... I am just worn down and beaten.
    Im tired of not having a good QB, yet GB seem to get everything they need.
    Im tired...................

I really just can't put it into words... except to say Skol My achy breaky heart

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

"Bleedin" wrote:

At least a 2 TD lead or something? Winning with fieldgoals is a joke, Longwell is amazing, but I dont know where im going with this... >
    It was at Lambeau last year, unfortunately.
    :'(

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

"Bleedin" wrote:

You forgot Seattle when Chester had a big game pre AD, and the Bears crushing by AD last year.....that pretty much sums up Childress's tenure with the Vikings

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast