Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: I'm so tired....

I'm so tired because i stayed up untill 7:00am throwing up.
    but other than that

I'm tired of the vikings.
    everything about them.

I'm tired of constantly being excited during offseason because we brought in good players
    I'm tired of watching good play in the preseason only to be let down by terrible play.
    I'm tired of waiting for players to develop
    I'm tired of the people who insist that i'm not a true fan because any idiot can see that Jackson and Chilly are going nowhere
    I'm tired of being mediocre
    I'm tired of having to explain why the vikings don't really suck, but when it comes down to it, they don't win, they piss away games
    I'm tired of breaking stuff when the Vikings piss away games.
    I'm tired of breaking out my vikings jerseys/hats etc. for gametime, only to be promptly put away after another embarassing loss.

VikeWings is offline Training Camp

And I'm tired of paying our friends for their season tickets so we can make a trip to Minneapolis each December to watch the Vikings play in a game that means absolutely nothing.
    We had high hopes going into this season and lined up tickets for the Vikings/Giants game but now, at 0-2, I'm ready to cancel all of our plans because, unless things change alot, it will be another expensive trip for nothing but fun tailgating and a long ride home hungover.
    I hate to be so negative after only 2 games but I just don't see where this team is going.

VikeWings
    Omaha, NE

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

I am tired of F**KING vanilla, I want sprinkles, sparkles and a cherry on my G*D D*MN cherry on my Sunday

I am tired of vanilla attitudes and emotions

I am tired of Childress's vanilla post game droaning

I am tired of Childress's psychobabble about water buffaloes

I am tired of an offense that scores fewer TD's than some players in the league

Blog Entries

I see where they're going... right into the shitter

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

I'm tired of seeing my Tarkenton jersey thrown in a heap in a chair for an entire week only to be put back on on a Sunday with the tiny hope of a win.

I'm tired of seeing other team's passing offenses work like clockwork while ours is perennially stagnant.

I'm tired of people feeling sorry for me because my team sucks.

I'm tired of pinning our hopes on the draft and free agency only to see the same result as the year before.

I'm tired of spending millions on the best players and having the exact same result.

I'm tired of Brad Childress.

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

I'm tired of not having a passing game.

Blog Entries

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    I'm tired of seeing my Tarkenton jersey thrown in a heap in a chair for an entire week only to be put back on on a Sunday with the tiny hope of a win.

I'm tired of seeing other team's passing offenses work like clockwork while ours is perennially stagnant.

I'm tired of people feeling sorry for me because my team sucks.

I'm tired of pinning our hopes on the draft and free agency only to see the same result as the year before.

I'm tired of spending millions on the best players and having the exact same result.

I'm tired of Brad Childress.

I'm so tired of not being able to sustain a drive
    I'm so tired of having even the Cardinals rack up over 30 points while we're sitting here with our thumbs in our asses.

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

I am so tired of my wife saying "ahhhhhh did your team lose again....I'm sorry..does this mean you are going to be depressed again?"

I hear ya. R.K., especially this one. I've been hearing it for too many years now...albeit much more graphic in tone.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Thats how it is for me, another week of depression.

Im just really mad because we had this game in the bag.

I knew 5 fieldgoals wasnt going to cut it...WE CANT SCORE!!!!

Peterson is going to get killed with anymore carries and we need a passing game!

I thought I was the only one breaking stuff after a loss, I messed things up at my house today..

Im tired of the same old Vikings, getting my hopes up, then crashing em down and watching them burn..

0-2...We have good players, but Childress and Jackson need to go..

I tried supporting them, but I just cant wait any longer and endure this pain..
    THAT OLD LADY IS NOT ME..HAHA

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

i agree whole heartedly...

I'm so tired of knowing that my madden playbook is better than the vikings.

I'm so tired of thinking even if we had brett favre at this point we would look exactly the same

i'm so tired of thinking they are going to run AP until he completely falls apart bc they are soo conservative

I'm so tired of ppl blaming losses on TJack when we don't know how good a QB he is bc the playcalling is soo bad, predictable, and conservative...

I'm so tired of being able to call the play out before we even run it bc me and 2 million other ppl know what's coming...

I'm so tired of the revolving door we have at kick returner and punt returner, when the entire world knows Aundre Allison should be back there 100% of the time..

I'm so tired of seeing bobby wade in the game when Aundre Allison should be ahead of him on the depth chart..

i'm so tired of sounding like a broken record week in and week out, season after season, bc every season pretty much plays out like the previous one..esp. under childress...

I'm so tired of every catch bobby wade has, someone is draped on his back like the 19 on his jersey

Im' so tired of going to work on monday pissed off at the world bc of a loss...

I'm so tired of having to look forward to entourage on sunday and prison break on monday to cheer me up after a vikings loss...

i'm so tired of having only the vikings defense on my fantasy team bc we don't have enough players on offense besides AP worth picking up in any fantasy league..

I'm so tired of waiting for this now infamous K.A.O.

I'm so tired of having my heart broken, week in and week out..

I'm so tired of being stressed out even when we do win bc the games are so close..

i"m so tired of having either a good offense or good defense but not both... or in our case this year, good run d and run o, but bad pass d and pass o

I'm so tired of other teams having competent coaching but everytime we get a competent coach, other teams take them in their first year of being good coaches, Tomlin, Dungy, Kiffin, Billick to name a few..

I'm so tired of watching Shank drop td passes.. i think at this point he's dropped as many TD's a Twil which i thought would be impossible to do..

I'm so tired of actually thinking i enjoy torture because i'm obviously a vikings fan

I'm so tired of knowing i could go on and on with I'm so tired's but know that i need to stop bc i'll just get mad, so i'll stop with these i'm so tired's even though i'm not tired of writing these i'm so tired's but will stop writing i'm so tired's bc i know ppl are tied of reading them, but before i stop i'll just say i'm so tired of loosing and having all my friends wanting to stay away from me bc, they know we lost and i would just like to be happy one week in september (esp with this schedule) but know it will probably be October before i have a decent monday, and for that i'm tired of football already!!!... of course until next week..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast