Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

I'm so tired....

I am so tired of watching this team snatch defeat from victory in the last minute of the game.

I am so tired of defending coach Childress

I am so tired of defending Jackson
    as a QB that just needs more time.

I am so tired of hoping the defense can win a game for us.

I am so tired of starting out another year hoping that we get better as the season goes on.

I am so tired of cute little names like "Chilly"
    and "Purple Jesus"
    etc when I spend yet another week depressed.

I am so tired of my phone ringing right after another game loss of friends calling to gloat and snicker.

I am so tired of looking for the positives out of yet another loss.

I am so tired of looking forward to next years draft and the beginning of the season.

I am so tired of game analysis of what went wrong again.

I am so tired of looking for someone or something to blame yet another loss on.

I am so tired of hearing the question..."what happened...hahaha"

I am so tired of this up and down roller coaster kind of season.

I am so tired of losing bets on the Vikings.

I am so tired of buying Vikings gear and keeping it in a drawer because I don't want the attention they draw after another blown game.

I am so tired of there being a statistical chance that we can still make the playoffs.

I am so tired of "we look good on paper".

I am so tired of my wife saying "ahhhhhh did your team lose again....I'm sorry..does this mean you are going to be depressed again?"

I am so tired of cheering for an average team and hoping they get lucky with a big play to pull it out.

I am
    just so tired.................
    I am going to take a nap... I will not feel better when I wake up.
    >

If anyone tells me to suck it up and not be negative I am going to ban them just because I can....that might make me feel a little better.

WWBGD

mamaluke is offline Starter

Re: I'm so tired....

RK,

I will join you in saying, that after 40 years of watching these clowns, I am so sick and tired I have reached the point of not caring anymore. Before every season these people will say " Aren't you excited another season is here?" I honestly say "No". I know that these Vikes will find a way to screw things up and embarass themselves like they always do. I seen this loss coming a mile away, I just knew they were going to blow it. Are you kidding me, Tarvaris Jackson against Peyton Manning with the game on the line? It was clearly proven we were lucky to be in the game up to the end. If the Colts were healthy they would have slaughtered us from the gate. And yeah, I get depressed having to hear week after week from the old lady" Wow, they lost again, what is the matter with them?" I feel bad for Peterson, it don't look like he is going to see a superbowl unless he gets traded somewhere down the road. That guy is a true superman if I've ever seen one. Another long and dissapointing season to look forward to. Jackson has got to go, but who the hell do we have, Frerotte and Booty, geezzzuss Christ!!!!!!

HoosierVike is offline Starter

i absolutely agree 190% but most importantly

..plain and simple

i am so tired of losing...

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/fire-brad-childress.html

Join the movement.

I too am tired. I'd like a coach with a little fire and preferably one who likes touchdowns.

HornedHat is offline Asst. Coach

THOSE are my sentiments, exactly. Though I'll add:

I'm tired of hearing commentaters saying 'The Vikings had such high expoectations this season, but...'

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"RK." wrote:
    I am so tired of watching this team snatch defeat from victory in the last minute of the game.

I am so tired of defending coach Childress

I am so tired of defending Jackson
    as a QB that just needs more time.

I am so tired of hoping the defense can win a game for us.

I am so tired of starting out another year hoping that we get better as the season goes on.

I am so tired of cute little names like "Chilly"
    and "Purple Jesus"
    etc when I spend yet another week depressed.

I am so tired of my phone ringing right after another game loss of friends calling to gloat and snicker.

I am so tired of looking for the positives out of yet another loss.

I am so tired of looking forward to next years draft and the beginning of the season.

I am so tired of game analysis of what went wrong again.

I am so tired of looking for someone or something to blame yet another loss on.

I am so tired of hearing the question..."what happened...hahaha"

I am so tired of this up and down roller coaster kind of season.

I am so tired of losing bets on the Vikings.

I am so tired of buying Vikings gear and keeping it in a drawer because I don't want the attention they draw after another blown game.

I am so tired of there being a statistical chance that we can still make the playoffs.

I am so tired of "we look good on paper".

I am so tired of my wife saying "ahhhhhh did your team lose again....I'm sorry..does this mean you are going to be depressed again?"

I am so tired of cheering for an average team and hoping they get lucky with a big play to pull it out.

I am
    just so tired.................
    I am going to take a nap... I will not feel better when I wake up.

>

If anyone tells me to suck it up and not be negative I am going to ban them just because I can....that might make me feel a little better.

I feel ya!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

mamaluke is offline Starter

RK,

I will join you in saying, that after 40 years of watching these clowns, I am so sick and tired I have reached the point of not caring anymore. Before every season these people will say " Aren't you excited another season is here?" I honestly say "No". I know that these Vikes will find a way to screw things up and embarass themselves like they always do. I seen this loss coming a mile away, I just knew they were going to blow it. Are you kidding me, Tarvaris Jackson against Peyton Manning with the game on the line? It was clearly proven we were lucky to be in the game up to the end. If the Colts were healthy they would have slaughtered us from the gate. And yeah, I get depressed having to hear week after week from the old lady" Wow, they lost again, what is the matter with them?" I feel bad for Peterson, it don't look like he is going to see a superbowl unless he gets traded somewhere down the road. That guy is a true superman if I've ever seen one. Another long and dissapointing season to look forward to. Jackson has got to go, but who the hell do we have, Frerotte and Booty, geezzzuss Christ!!!!!!

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"DiehardVikesFan" wrote:

Join the movement.

I too am tired. I'd like a coach with a little fire and preferably one who likes touchdowns.

bring back mike tice..as much as people hated him, he at least had a clue..he got something out of a team that refused to spend for top flight FAs, or assistant coaches
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"olson_10" wrote:
    "DiehardVikesFan" wrote:

Join the movement.

bring back mike tice..as much as people hated him, he at least had a clue..he got something out of a team that refused to spend for top flight FAs, or assistant coaches
    I never wanted him gone, just better treatment and a fair chance.
    But the fans railroaded him out of town here with that fun mob mentality..... and like I said, someday people realize he was more valuable than people wanted to believe.

Thats neither here nor there now, though.
    Though I love the new mobs formed around Childress and Tjack...fun to see who gets to be in the official shithouse each year.

:-

"olson_10" wrote:
    "DiehardVikesFan" wrote:

Join the movement.

I will not trade one idiot for another.
    Childress makes Tice appear to have a clue because he is so lacking in a clue, but Tice doesn't have a clue either.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast