Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
  1. #11
    Braddock's Avatar
    Braddock is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Clermont, FL
    Posts
    1,630

    Re: I'm sick of Salisbury.

    Would someone please tell him that Favre is no longer the best QB in the league? Thanks.
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

  2. #12
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: I'm sick of Salisbury.

    "darkflood" wrote:
    He's better than Joe Buck. I'm surprised that a-hole even knows what football is. I liked when in one of the first pre-season games he said " that's an obvious roughing the kicker penalty", when:

    1) No one was even CLOSE to the kicker and
    2) It was an illegal block in the backfield call.

    After him saying that Moss pretend mooning the crowd in green bay was one of the most offensive things ever, I have wished death on him every night!!! :-* I just wish he would go back to baseball. From what I hear, he's a pretty good announcer for a game that moves as fast as golf.
    I remember a KFAN interview with Buck where they asked him about the Moss Moon. Buck said it didn't look like just a moon to him. He thought Moss was then pretending to wipe is ass on the goal post, and that's what upset Buck, and that he stands by his reaction. That makes his immediate reaction a little more understandable, but the fact that he still hasn't realized that Moss was just doing a little dance baffles me.

  3. #13
    ThaSuperFreak33 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    406

    Re: I'm sick of Salisbury.

    He's a BUM who never made it.
    His opinion doesn't matter.

  4. #14
    oakmage's Avatar
    oakmage is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    193

    Re: I'm sick of Salisbury.

    Personally I do not know why everybody gets so worked up over what an empty suite has to say about the Vikings anyways.
    ;D He should go back “being that Super model” he thinks he is :

  5. #15
    sandviking's Avatar
    sandviking is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Tomah, WI
    Posts
    417

    Re: I'm sick of Salisbury.

    "mnvikes61" wrote:
    Minnesota teams never get any good PR. I don't even watch ESPN anymore unless I absolutely have to.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again:
    The Minnesota Vikings are the Rodney Dangerfields of the NFL.

    Peace through superior firepower!

  6. #16
    spikecyrus's Avatar
    spikecyrus is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    105

    Re: I'm sick of Salisbury.

    joe buck is a tool, horable comentary. I used to like salisburys reports a few years but now, for some eason he is completly full of himself. "salisbury seek marrige counciling quit taking your problems out on the vikes, also slow down on the hair gel."

  7. #17
    oakmage's Avatar
    oakmage is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    193

    Re: I'm sick of Salisbury.

    "spikecyrus" wrote:
    joe buck is a tool, horable comentary. I used to like salisburys reports a few years but now, for some eason he is completly full of himself. "salisbury seek marrige counciling quit taking your problems out on the vikes, also slow down on the hair gel."
    ;D

  8. #18
    Mr. Purple's Avatar
    Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,005

    Re: I'm sick of Salisbury.

    "sandviking" wrote:
    "mnvikes61" wrote:
    Minnesota teams never get any good PR. I don't even watch ESPN anymore unless I absolutely have to.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again:
    The Minnesota Vikings are the Rodney Dangerfields of the NFL.


    [img width=228 height=280]http://www.vanbilsen.net/309/archives/dangerfield.jpg[/img]

    "WE GET NO RESPECT!"

    Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

  9. #19
    sandviking's Avatar
    sandviking is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Tomah, WI
    Posts
    417

    Re: I'm sick of Salisbury.

    "WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    "sandviking" wrote:
    "mnvikes61" wrote:
    Minnesota teams never get any good PR. I don't even watch ESPN anymore unless I absolutely have to.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again:
    The Minnesota Vikings are the Rodney Dangerfields of the NFL.


    [img width=228 height=280]http://www.vanbilsen.net/309/archives/dangerfield.jpg[/img]

    "WE GET NO RESPECT!"
    Word.

    Peace through superior firepower!

  10. #20
    purplengoldblur's Avatar
    purplengoldblur is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    26

    Re: I'm sick of Salisbury.

    "VikingMike" wrote:
    [size=10pt]He's more annoying than Theismann...having played in the NFL should not be a free pass to commentator or the broadcasting booth.[/size]
    Just shows how hard up ESPN really is when searching for a quality sportscaster.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Congratz V4L on the Sean Salisbury (12) G!!!
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-10-2008, 06:28 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-20-2007, 10:49 AM
  3. Congrats on the Salisbury (12) G, Singer!!!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-06-2006, 08:36 PM
  4. The "Sean Salisbury" G!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-09-2005, 05:31 PM
  5. Sean Salisbury at it again...
    By MattShortNB81 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-24-2005, 09:00 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •