Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    UndisputedVike is offline Coordinator

I'm sick of Salisbury.

You know I never really pay much attention when these guys say something negative about the Vikes but, every year I seem to see Salisbury ripping on the Vikes for something. I never payed attention to him but, now after the big overhaul and everything we have accomplished in the off-season he's still at it.

What makes this
    career 4th string neverwas QB so gol 'darnit credible. He makes me want to bash in the TV. Latest NFL live he bashed the previous NFL Live shows predictions on the North they had the Vikings winning the Division. Salisbury makes some remark in the sort like "Don't blame me for that Vikings pick" this guy has personal vendetta against the Vikes, I'm almost certain.

Before that he stated we lost all our weapons at WR so our running game is our only key for success, and even he doesn't see that working for us, I can't stand him and I hope they rid of the blithering idiot from that show.

Sorry for the rant but had to get that one off.

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

Re: I'm sick of Salisbury.

Minnesota teams never get any good PR. I don't even watch ESPN anymore unless I absolutely have to.

Thanks Josdin

Warp is offline Asst. Coach

"UndisputedVike" wrote:
    You know I never really pay much attention when these guys say something negative about the Vikes but, every year I seem to see Salisbury ripping on the Vikes for something. I never payed attention to him but, now after the big overhaul and everything we have accomplished in the off-season he's still at it.

What makes this
    career 4th string neverwas QB so gol 'darnit credible. He makes me want to bash in the TV. Latest NFL live he bashed the previous NFL Live shows predictions on the North they had the Vikings winning the Division. Salisbury makes some remark in the sort like "Don't blame me for that Vikings pick" this guy has personal vendetta against the Vikes, I'm almost certain.

Before that he stated we lost all our weapons at WR so our running game is our only key for success, and even he doesn't see that working for us, I can't stand him and I hope they rid of the blithering idiot from that show.

Sorry for the rant but had to get that one off.
    I know exactly what you mean man. Salisbury is really annoying when it comes to talking about the vikings. But other than that i usually like what he says. The guy on NFL live that really bothers me is Mark Shlaereth(sp). He yaps all day about the same things for every team and it annoys the hell outta me.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

i agree with you there on salisbury, but i think its ignorance towards all of minnesotas sports teams on behalf of basically every major sports news outlet on earth..the twins get NO LOVE AT ALL, while the red sox get attention left and right when theyre like 5 games behind the twins for god sakes! aside from that when the twolves were the best team in the nba regular season a couple years ago, they ALSO got absolutely no coverage or love from anybody on earth outside of minnesota..the vikings are just on a completely different level though from the others because they have been the team to hate for years now, and its really getting old..every time a viking player does something and gets in trouble, its blamed on poor coaching, poor ownership, or poor management, but when somebody from a different team does something, espn and foxsports just cant wait to praise the team for punishing its player or doing so on and so forth..it seems like the vikings are the only organization that gets blamed for their players actions, meanwhile the bengals are out doing 10 times worse stuff and its the players being blamed and not the organization like in minnesota..its sickening
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

JellyBean2144 is offline Pro-Bowler

Dude, first of all, why are you even worried about comments made from Sean Salisbury. I could see if Joe Montana, Dan Fouts, Terry Bradshaw or some other former player with some street cred, offered some constructive criticism about us; but Sean Salisbury :, PLEASE.

We are fine.

vikeswin2005 is offline Hall of Famer

What I find most ironic about this dip-shit is he played for us from 92-94

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

And he is till bitter because Johnson was a better QB than him then and is still playing while Mr Steak is pushing a pencil

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

[size=10pt]He's more annoying than Theismann...having played in the NFL should not be a free pass to commentator or the broadcasting booth.[/size]
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Yes I agree he is an arogant wish he was worthadam Viking but he wasn't.

Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

darkflood is offline Starter

He's better than Joe Buck. I'm surprised that a-hole even knows what football is. I liked when in one of the first pre-season games he said " that's an obvious roughing the kicker penalty", when:

1) No one was even CLOSE to the kicker and
    2) It was an illegal block in the backfield call.

After him saying that Moss pretend mooning the crowd in green bay was one of the most offensive things ever, I have wished death on him every night!!! :-* I just wish he would go back to baseball. From what I hear, he's a pretty good announcer for a game that moves as fast as golf.
    WELL, I LL ASK HIM, BUT I DON T THINK HE WILL BE VERY KEEN. UH, HE S ALREADY GOT ONE, YOU SEE.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast