Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm Scuuurd

parsongeorge is offline Starter

I'm Scuuurd

"XTAP59" wrote:
    "parsongeorge" wrote:
    You people that our hoping that the vikings back into the playoffs make me queasy, and that goes for what Mike Tice said also. Like i said before, if the vikings dont win against washington than i really don't want to prolong my agony yet another week. High hopes lead to huge letdowns and meltdowns by this viking defense. If you cant get it done against washington, even with their awesome defense, than you need not even think about playoffs.
    I thought your team was the Dallas Cowboys. And last I heard, they have been eliminated for the playoffs......
    YOU KNOW WHAT I SAY IS TRUTH!!!!!
    If you keep on doing what you ve done, your gonna keep on getting what you got.

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

I'm Scuuurd

Whoever we play we're going to beat them seeing how we played both teams already....and we have nothing to loose

parsongeorge is offline Starter

I'm Scuuurd

"bleedpurple" wrote:
    Whoever we play we're going to beat them seeing how we played both teams already....and we have nothing to loose
    We have plenty to "loose" like are defense, they need to play tighter coverage instead of "loose" coverage.
    If you keep on doing what you ve done, your gonna keep on getting what you got.

T-Bone is offline Rookie

I'm Scuuurd

"parsongeorge" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    We have plenty to "loose" like are defense, they need to play tighter coverage instead of "loose" coverage.
    "Are" you sure you should talk about "are" defense like that?

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

I'm Scuuurd

I too am worried about this game....

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12