Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm Scuuurd

Toss2Moss84 is offline Starter

I'm Scuuurd

It's almost Sunday and I'm afraid I won't make it through yet another Vikings meltdown. Please Vikings, no matter what it takes, just give us a WIN!!!!!!!

Happy New Years Purple Priders!

And here's to Sunday's Win against the Skins. /

Mossville is offline Starter

I'm Scuuurd

All I am hoping for is a Seattle win and either a Min W or STL or CAR loss. That way we can knock the pack out of the playoffs the 1st round

parsongeorge is offline Starter

I'm Scuuurd

You people that our hoping that the vikings back into the playoffs make me queasy, and that goes for what Mike Tice said also. Like i said before, if the vikings dont win against washington than i really don't want to prolong my agony yet another week. High hopes lead to huge letdowns and meltdowns by this viking defense. If you cant get it done against washington, even with their awesome defense, than you need not even think about playoffs.
    If you keep on doing what you ve done, your gonna keep on getting what you got.

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

I'm Scuuurd

yo we would have the pack in the first round?
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

I'm Scuuurd

"vegasvike" wrote:
    That is what I thought too.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

I'm Scuuurd

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "vegasvike" wrote:
    That is what I thought too.

Actually the pack will have the 3rd seed, so if we win, we would get seattle, no? Since we would then have the #5 seed, for having a better record than carolina or the other wild card team. If we loose, then we would could have to play the pack. Not sure if we would loose a tie breaker with the panthers if they won and we lost?

pepper 0n moss is offline Pro-Bowler

I'm Scuuurd

the only way we can get the packers in the first round is if:::

we lose
    st. louis wins
    seattle loses
    new orleans wins

minnesota, st. louis, seattle, and new orleans would all be 8-8. st. louis would lock up the 4th seed with a division crown, seattle would lock up the 5th based on head to head with minnesota, minnesota would knock new orleans out with their head to head victory

1 phi
    2 atl
    3 gb
    4 stl
    5 sea
    6 min

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I'm Scuuurd

Just win baby...F playing the Pack in the first round...if both teams are good enough, we will meet again soon enough in these playoffs!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

T-Bone is offline Rookie

I'm Scuuurd

"parsongeorge" wrote:
    You people that our hoping that the vikings back into the playoffs make me queasy, and that goes for what Mike Tice said also. Like i said before, if the vikings dont win against washington than i really don't want to prolong my agony yet another week. High hopes lead to huge letdowns and meltdowns by this viking defense. If you cant get it done against washington, even with their awesome defense, than you need not even think about playoffs.
    If the Vikes somehow don't win, I'll pray for them to "back into the playoffs". I don't give two squirts of piss how we get there. Last year sucked, can't go through that again.

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

I'm Scuuurd

"parsongeorge" wrote:
    I thought your team was the Dallas Cowboys. And last I heard, they have been eliminated for the playoffs......

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast