PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

I'm scared to say it, but...

Tice did a good job for once...but maybe we should be thanking Moss for providing a spark and Cotrell for sticking with it this year. it was a long time coming but our D finallay showed up... and at the best time possible!

VikesFan111 is offline Rookie

I agree! Great job of coaching, playing and great job of picking those balls off.

Our team finally seemed to pull itself together, just in the knick of time too. Hopefully they can carry this momentum and confidence into Philly next week.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Re: I'm scared to say it, but...

"PAvikesfan" wrote:
    Tice did a good job for once...but maybe we should be thanking Moss for providing a spark and Cotrell for sticking with it this year. it was a long time coming but our D finallay showed up... and at the best time possible!
    You are RIGHT!

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Great job Mike! Keep 'em rolling'!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: I'm scared to say it, but...

"PAvikesfan" wrote:
    I watch the hour long game of the week on the NFL network last night, it was the Vikes and the Eagles game from week 2. It had scenes from the preceeding weeks practices where Tice was telling them what they needed to do in the game. Then right after they would show the clip the Vikes would do the exact opposite. I am sure that is how the entire season has gone for Tice. That is probably why Red signed him back.

The Young players on D and the O line screwed Tice all year. It seemed like it was wearing on Tice the last month and it showed in the PCs.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

After watching that game it makes you want to keep both tice and cotrell. Linehan got on my nerves in the third quarter but did pretty nice most of the game.

Cotrell created a great game plan on defense, i'm sure having winfield back and hard hitting safety in offord made his job a little easier.

Wiggins just gave Tice massive credit on vikings cam, saying he's one of the best coaches in the NFL and hes been coached by fox and Belacheck(sp).

Coaches coach, players play, they final quit with stupid penalties and played a good game in all three areas.

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

If the Vikes' D keeps playing like this, I will no longer think he blows goats!8)

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."