Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Rugby

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "Guybrush" wrote:
    "shockzilla and casper" wrote:
    Welcome to all newcomers, including MrHaz78, GuyBrush, et al...

P.S. - Where are you from, GuyBrush - France?
    Thanks guys ! and yes, I come from France ops:
    I think he means what area of france.
    ops: Thanks Hawaiianvike21 and sorry GuyBrush he is correct what part of france are you located in :roll: :arrow: are you orginally from france :? :arrow: if you are how did you find out about the BEST American FOOTBALL team in the world kind of like the police hun UP against the wall but i did not read you your rights so you don't have to answer just courious :scratch:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

I'm a retired Hooker

I've seen Rugby on TV, and it is pretty entertaining. But Aussie Rules is one of my favorite games of all time! I've been an Aussie Rules fan for about 25 years! I probably watched Darren Bennett play for the Melbourne Demons, or maybe even the West Coast Eagles.

Aussie Rules is so fast paced, high scoring, and athletic that I'm really surprised that it hasn't caught on big in America. There are some club teams in the states, playing in the USAFL. We have a team right here in Cincinnati, the Cincinnati Dockers. They are sponsored by the Fremantle Dockers over in Australia.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Guybrush is offline Waterboy

Re: Rugby

"casper" wrote:
    ops: Thanks Hawaiianvike21 and sorry GuyBrush he is correct what part of france are you located in :roll: :arrow: are you orginally from france :? :arrow: if you are how did you find out about the BEST American FOOTBALL team in the world kind of like the police hun UP against the wall but i did not read you your rights so you don't have to answer just courious :scratch:
    Don't worry I understand
    I'm French and I come from south west of France. American football is not very popular in Europe but this sport managed to attract my attention I really discovered american football 10 years ago and then I began to support the Vikings seeing Brad Johnson, Cris Carter, jake Reed, Leroy Hoard and Robert Smith go for a win against the Brett Favre's Packers :thumbright:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123