Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I'm ready for a solid performance

That was just a stupid remark, chavous, B Will, AW, KW, Lance, all those guys are playing with heart, thats a stupid remark, the reason i didnt argue with it is because i'm not in the locker room i cant prove it but the statements is untrue. We havnt laid down this season and straight given up at all, i dont know where hes seeing "No Heart". He will change his mind after the eve game, i can just see "aw man you guys played a good game".

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    Good point....

I meant on offense, but didn't make that clear.

I tell ya, if Moss showed ANY heart, he would be DEADLY... Years ago the man was a MONSTER. Now, hes great, but does not put the fear in everyone like before.

Why? Not talent. All heart. Hurt? F!!ck it... play 100% or not at all. Can you say hes playing every down 100%?

If Moss plays the next 3 games at 100% heart, hurt or not, the Vikings win the division. I don't see that happening however... do you?
    OMG, are f*cking serious, LMAOROTF. Moss doesnt put fear in defenses, wow. Last year was his best season ever he trounced people. This year he tore it up till he got his injury and hes been slowed by it. Last week was his first game he looked almost completely healthy. But your right the big bad packers wont even game plan for him on the eve game, CAUSE HES NOT FEARED ANYMORE, LOL.

I hate how people on other teams bitch and moan about Moss. Randy Moss is the best weapon we have on offense, and arguably the best reciever in the NFL today. Enough said! I don't care if he takes a play off when he is not involved in the play, as long as when the ball comes his way he gives 100% and he does that.

And us winning our next 3 games, it's not about Moss at all, it is about our team coming together on offense, defense, special teams, and especially the coaching staff getting them ready and calling good plays.

It is true, we need a solid performance to get some confidence back in these guys so we can get ready for the playoffs.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

purpleFavreEaters is offline Coordinator

Packman I would say Kevin Williams is playing with a huge heart the guy is really stepping it up this year! I just really hope we do not screw this up today!!!!!!

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    Good point....

I meant on offense, but didn't make that clear.

I tell ya, if Moss showed ANY heart, he would be DEADLY... Years ago the man was a MONSTER. Now, hes great, but does not put the fear in everyone like before.
    Why? Not talent. All heart. Hurt? F!!ck it... play 100% or not at all. Can you say hes playing every down 100%?

If Moss plays the next 3 games at 100% heart, hurt or not, the Vikings win the division. I don't see that happening however... do you?
    Hey Maxi Pad, after that pull away 82 yard TD today are you starting to fear moss again, or is he just GREAT, but not feared. I tell you what if i had your secondary, Moss was 100%, and you were coming into our house on national TV when moss gets his groove on, I would be sh*ting my panties.

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

That 82 yard TD was awesome. What made it better was my dad yelling, "why the heck are you throwing it that deep?!" Of course this is the same guy who said, "they're never gonna get 17 yards on a screen!" and we all know how that 3rd down turned out. LOL.

Yes the screens worked very well today, credit to bennett and the O Line crew. We should continue to use the screens, not all the time but set them up, run a little pass a little then when the time is right STRIKE with a screen play to MB.

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

MOSS IS the best receiver in the league, not arguably!

And it's about DAM time we did some screens it would have worked so well against the bears and seahawks...I'm just glad they started doing them again...I don't think we've done them very much all season and when people are blitzing us like crazy we should do it more often.

We still have yet to put a whole game together and that last drive against us in the Lions game was just ridiculous...we didn't be the lions they beat themselves..

I'll take the win though

Hopefully we can pull it together against the pack....but that might be wishful thinking even though we should win

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

let me clear that first statement up...I wasn't calling anybody a rich b!tch I was just making a point...didn't mean to offend anybody...

vikoles is offline Coordinator

don think we can be solid unfortunately! Look at the season ONE aspect of the team totally SUCKED Yet i hope and pray tho!
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12