Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: I'm officially in love with Ray Edwards

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    Mancrush- Adrian peterson is the man. He's amazing at football and a total god. I love him.

g*y- Adrian peterson is a hotty and i would so do him any day of the week. I love his gleaming biceps.

One is totally hetero. The other is kind of weird and taking it too far. :P
    Is it okay to just love his gleaming biceps?

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    is this thread some sort of out of the closet confession?

hopefully hes done juicing..lets see if he can play without needing banned substances
    A mancrush is not gay. Get it right.
    :P :P
    Ummm, he did get it right.

This is the title of the thread:

I'm officially in love with Ray Edwards
    And this is Vikes_King's first post in it.

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    I'm watching Vikings Weekly right now, and its showing Ray Edwards training boxing and such to get ready for the season.
    In an interview, Edwards said he was going to try and break the sack record this year (which btw is 22.5 in a season by Strahan).
    "People can take that however they want that, but I'm going to break it"

He's been kicking ass this offseason by the sounds of it, he's went from 13% body fat to 8% fat, he's looking damn good.
    And if he doesn't do as well as he thinks he will this year, his trainer says he could easily have a future in boxing, "he's that good"

Now where in there do you even see the word "Man crush"?

You don't. You're the first one to mention it.

It's totally up to interpretation.

:P

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

ill admit, i have a mancrush on edwards too, hes a cool softspoken guy (have had the privilege to talk to him at the fitness center)

Thanks josdin00

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    I'm watching Vikings Weekly right now, and its showing Ray Edwards training boxing and such to get ready for the season.
    In an interview, Edwards said he was going to try and break the sack record this year (which btw is 22.5 in a season by Strahan).
    "People can take that however they want that, but I'm going to break it"
    Never happen, Brett isn't around any longer to give him the record on a "gimme" play.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

8% body fat?

That's what 8% body fat looks like... and I doubt Edwards looks like that, NFL players and coaches always exaggerate that number, I remember people saying Vernon Davis was <5% at the combine, if you're under 5% you're a competition ready bodybuilder, and it's really unhealthy to be that low all the time.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    1. mancrush

A hetrosexual man admiring another man to an extreme in a non-romantic or sexual way, more having an intense desire to be that other man.

2. mancrush

The highest tier of a man's love for another man, without having any sexual want towards the man.

3. mancrush

noun. an intense and usually passing infatuation from one man projected onto another;also : the object of infatuation

When a male admires a male and thinks of him fondly.< i.e. a Man to have a crush on some other man>

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mancrush

None of those accurately describe the love I have for Purple Jesus.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"Mr" wrote:
    8% body fat?

That's what 8% body fat looks like... and I doubt Edwards looks like that, NFL players and coaches always exaggerate that number, I remember people saying Vernon Davis was <5% at the combine, if you're under 5% you're a competition ready bodybuilder, and it's really unhealthy to be that low all the time.

i wish i could get pictures from today's episode of VW, you can tell he's really lost some fat, really toned up.
    i'll be keeping a close eye on him come training camp, i'll have some pictures by then, lol

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    8% body fat?

i wish i could get pictures from today's episode of VW, you can tell he's really lost some fat, really toned up.
    i'll be keeping a close eye on him come training camp, i'll have some pictures by then, lol
    having 8 percent body fat does not mean ur chizzle and have an 8 pack
    all it means is u eat right and dont eat fatty foods and take care of urself
    hell if i wanted to i could do that, but i love food

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"dcboardr41" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    8% body fat?

No, it means your chisled and have an 8 pack.
    Eating healthy can only get you so far, but eveyone in the world has body fat under every inch of their skin.
    if your only 8% body fat then that means the thickness of htis fat is soo minimal that every single muscle shows through, giving you the chisled look.
    even if some scrawny kid had only 8% body fat he would look chisled, but he's not nesecarily strong.

Aparantly Julian Peterson was also under 8% body fat last year.
    just thought i'd throw that out.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"dcboardr41" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    8% body fat?

No, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

I can name several things wrong in that 3 sentence post, but it's not worth it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast