Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: I'm officially in love with Ray Edwards

Mancrush- Adrian peterson is the man. He's amazing at football and a total god. I love him.

Gay- Adrian peterson is a hotty and i would so do him any day of the week. I love his gleaming biceps.

One is totally hetero. The other is kind of weird and taking it too far. :P

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I hope he does do well this season. He might be one of those guys who was not a first round pick but who becomes a great player through hard work and determination. I do like both him and Robison and hope they can give us the pass rush we have been lacking for some time.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    Adrian peterson is a hotty and i would so do him any day of the week. I love his gleaming biceps.
    i might have to quote that and put it in my sig

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

[youtube=425,350]6WXabXHEpLI[/youtube]

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I wasn't sure about about Ray Edwards personailty and work ethic coming out of college because it was being questioned by scouts, but I knew he was very poor and i'm sure now he's getting all the training, the right foods and supplements he needs.

NFL Network reported Ray Edwards was suspended for Steroids. If indeed he was just suspended for a banned substance in a nutrient drink this surely erases my previous thoughts of needles and injections. Alot of players are suspended for these so called banned substances. Since Ray Edwards has come to the Vikings he's totally reformed his body, gotten much bigger and stronger, he's taking what training he's been given very serious.

If the Vikings coaching staff believes in Edwards we may see us sticking with what we got and drafting another young DE. Ray Edwards could very well have been a gem in the draft in the 4th round. Another reason why I don't believe the draft is crapt shoot, I really think Brian Robison also has a bright future and he was a 4th round draft pick. If the guys we got pan out and we continue to find motor guys in the draft we will be making runs to the SB.

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

Remember when we all were like "ooooo, our LB's are so bad" 2 years ago? Maybe our DE's will be the surprise this year.
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"Braddock" wrote:
    Remember when we all were like "ooooo, our LB's are so bad" 2 years ago? Maybe our DE's will be the surprise this year.
    very, very true
    ;D lets hope so.

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    I'm watching Vikings Weekly right now, and its showing Ray Edwards training boxing and such to get ready for the season.
    In an interview, Edwards said he was going to try and break the sack record this year (which btw is 22.5 in a season by Strahan).
    "People can take that however they want that, but I'm going to break it"

He's been kicking ass this offseason by the sounds of it, he's went from 13% body fat to 8% fat, he's looking damn good.
    And if he doesn't do as well as he thinks he will this year, his trainer says he could easily have a future in boxing, "he's that good"

It's good to hear, although I suspect every player "tries" to break the record, but there is no way he is gonna do it. Good to hear he has a backup profession as a boxer though.
    My guess is he is still taking banned substances, I think a majority of players take human growth hormone because it is very effective and not detectable by the NFL. How else do you explain the sudden increase in player size.
    Strahan's record is definetly tainted because favre admitted that he gave him the last sack of the season during garbage time at the end of a game. I never like favre after that, or before.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Braddock" wrote:
    Excellent point my friend.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

"Braddock" wrote:
    Remember when we we all were like "ooooo T-Will is so bad" and we traded him to Jacksonville?
    ;D

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast