Thread: I'm not worried

Vikes316 is offline Rookie

I'm not worried

Im not worried about culpepper or for that matter the vikings. Culpepper usually has 2 to 3 bad games a year and this happnes to be one of them. he is a probowler, one of the best in the league and he knows how to play extremly well and for some reason because of one game lots of people think that he sucks now. thats complete bull****. its way way way to early to tell they way he and the offence will play the rest of the season. I think we may have needed one of these type of sloppy games to wake up and realize all of our problems and now that they are exposed they will be fixed so no one worry about it. we will be looking for vengence next week and come out with a better O then this week. the D i thought played awsome. i was at the game and that sharper int TD was he greastest thing i have seen in a while and also that smoot int was great too. if our D was this good today then they should be even better next week. the speacila teams looked better, the punter lookked pretty good, and edinger is i think great. so just rember how good culpepper is and dont forget it after one game. he and the rest of the O will pick it up after today and i still expect big things from the Vikes this year

LIONMANIA is offline Waterboy

Re: I'm not worried

Culpeppper dosent suck at all.....but all those WRs are cast offs from other teams.....Troy Williamson was a waste of a pick should of taked Mike Williams

slowlow is offline Rookie

i didnt really see him this game.....is he really that bad?

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

"LIONMANIA" wrote:
    Culpeppper dosent suck at all.....but all those WRs are cast offs from other teams.....Troy Williamson was a waste of a pick should of taked Mike Williams
    Last thing we need is another possesion WR.

This is the first game with all of the starters finally working together as one. With a puzzle piece team like ours, we can expect a bit of struggle in the first few weeks. Just give them some time to get used to one another. Remember that not all players fit to a system, remember Derrick Alexander, yes i do to. And now that i thought of him i have started stuttuttering and twitching....

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

the problem is our running game. Daunte lead the team in rushing yards. We are becoming a one dimentional team and that doesn't help daunte at all.