parsongeorge is offline Starter

I'm not sure that I can watch the game

If the vikings start out on defense and the packers drive 80 yards down the field for a td...I'm not sure that i will be able to watch the whole game :cry:
    If you keep on doing what you ve done, your gonna keep on getting what you got.

Foreman44 is offline Starter

This is why it's VITAL we score FIRST
    SCORE FIRST SCORE FIRST SCORE FIRST ....!

GQVikesfan is offline Starter

"Foreman44" wrote:
    This is why it's VITAL we score FIRST
    SCORE FIRST SCORE FIRST SCORE FIRST ....!
    Score first and keep scoring some more! We need to score on every drive.
    My toys!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/?action=viewĄt=car2.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/Audi3.jpg

yeah i have been thinking the same thing..thats why i think its important for us to score first. I mean, it is only logical to think that if us fans cant stand to watch our team's playoff game, the players would probably feel worse. Now this whole da*n Moss interview I am hearing about is making me less optimistic. I figure our attitude will determine the outcome of the game and every player has to be totally involved - now i am questioning everyone's drive in winning this game. I dont really know what to expect...

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

parsongeorge is offline Starter

"ADubya26" wrote:
    yeah i have been thinking the same thing..thats why i think its important for us to score first. I mean, it is only logical to think that if us fans cant stand to watch our team's playoff game, the players would probably feel worse. Now this whole da*n Moss interview I am hearing about is making me less optimistic. I figure our attitude will determine the outcome of the game and every player has to be totally involved - now i am questioning everyone's drive in winning this game. I dont really know what to expect...
    yeah, I dont think we should really look too far into it......If they come out and play loose...and play to win, then we walk away with a W I have a strange feeling that we viking fans are going to be pleasantly surprised at the end of this day!!!!
    If you keep on doing what you ve done, your gonna keep on getting what you got.

GQVikesfan is offline Starter

"parsongeorge" wrote:
    "ADubya26" wrote:
    yeah, I dont think we should really look too far into it......If they come out and play loose...and play to win, then we walk away with a W I have a strange feeling that we viking fans are going to be pleasantly surprised at the end of this day!!!!
    I hope us Viking fans will be pleasantly surprised that the Vikings won and not pleasantly surprised that Randy walked out again.
    My toys!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/?action=viewĄt=car2.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/Audi3.jpg