Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Im new here... so hello

My fellow Viking fans. To all tha Packer fans tha north is are's this year deal with it. Go vikes
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Im new here... so hello

Welcome to the board minnesoulija!!!

Im new here... so hello

do things start to pick up around here when tha season gets going. I've been reading this board for quite some time and im ready for some football. Any Timberwolves fans here?
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Im new here... so hello

THe board will pick up once preseason starts and the regular season too!! The T-wolves are the sh!t, and they just matched the jailblazers offer on Trenton Hassell yesterday, which is awesome! That guy is as shut down defensively as you can get!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Im new here... so hello

"vikings minnesoulija" wrote:
    do things start to pick up around here when tha season gets going. I've been reading this board for quite some time and im ready for some football. Any Timberwolves fans here?
    I'm a little slow minnesoulija. I've been staring at your name, trying to figure it out..., is it ethnic? Does it have a personal meaning? I suppose it's none of my business, but I'm sure others are curious too.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Im new here... so hello

i was wondering about that too. and welcome to the board!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Im new here... so hello

I was thinking kind of cajun, though I think that about everything after visiting New Orleans....
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Im new here... so hello

it's minnesoilder, sounds like minnesota, but spelled like minnesoulija if that made any sense.

Im new here... so hello

Welcome aboard Minnesoulija it's lot of fun with great people here and I also have thank you for explaining the name VM with my bad spelling and finger farts I will mess it up every time so sorry but things are picking up as you will see carefull of the trolls here the tend to get under the skin but they don't hang long and there are people from other teams who are really greeat folks and add to the fray, so enjoy the baord and site, don't sit on the sidelines get out and play. :salute:

you can't hide from the purple pride :sunny:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Im new here... so hello

"vikings minnesoulija" wrote:
    it's minnesoilder, sounds like minnesota, but spelled like minnesoulija if that made any sense.
    Isint soljah or soulija as how you spell it, supposed to be a certain type of clothing. I believe i saw that around somewhere and im pretty sure soljah is a brand name.

Do that have it in minny??? Interestering name.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast