Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm new here

Chicago Mike is offline Waterboy

I'm new here

I've posted a couple times here. Most of the time I've been at other
    sights, but after looking at this sight, I gotta say, I'm impressed.

I'll be throwing in my two cents, here and there.
    And DON'T let the name fool ya.

I BLEED PURPLE! Always have, ALWAYS ,WILL! :thumbright: :thumbleft:

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I'm new here

Welcome aboard Chicago Mike!! It's always nice to have a vikes fan in other teams cities!! Especially the rivals!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

I'm new here

hey welcome chicago mike
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

I'm new here

Just beware of Texpack, he's the Texas version of "Rainman." He's has all the numbers right, it's just his mind isn't all there. By the way, he's an excellent driver.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

I'm new here

"so-cal vike" wrote:
    Just beware of Texpack, he's Wisconsin's version of "Rainman." He's has all the numbers right, it's just his mind isn't all there. By the way, he's an excellent driver.
    Greetings Chicago Mike.

Yes there are the resident Packers' fans here. Three of whom are welcome. You'll figure out who they are in no time. Beware of the personal hate mail from Texpack. He's nearly got himself banned. You can push him over the edge by posting a positive Vikings post. He hasn't yet figured out this is a Vikings site.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

I'm new here

Welcome aboard Chicago Mike, as you will find this is the place with lots of great folks and yea TEXPACK is one of the trolls who hangs out and smacks here now and again :roll: (he knows this is the best board and NFL SITE in the world)... but all the sites have at least one, besides deep down inside that big 238lbs 6'4" exterier is really a VIKING fan tring to come out :headbang: and at the end of this season he will be hating Puckers and chesseheads alike :violent3: anyway enjoy the season and the folks are glad your here ccasion5:

You can't hide from the purple pride :happy9:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: I'm new here

Welcome Mike always good to see another Vikes fan on the board, maybe you'll be able to keep up updated with the local gossip on da Bears as well - especially when their season goes belly up :lol:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

I'm new here

Hey Mike, hows life with all the bear fans living with you???? Ive been around chicago and got some strange looks wearing the moss jersey. Are you right in downtown chicago or in a suburbl. Chicago is one of my favorite places to visit.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

I'm new here

Welcome Chicago Mike, always great to meet another purple blooded person.

I lived in Waukegan for a couple of years, I was there in 85 when the Bears won it all, got a lot of crap for being a vikes fan.

"so-cal vike" wrote:
    Just beware of Texpack, he's Wisconsin's version of "Rainman." He's has all the numbers right, it's just his mind isn't all there. By the way, he's an excellent driver.
    LOL good one So-Cal
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

I'm new here

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Chicago is one of my favorite places to visit.
    I agree. I go there every year. My experience is that the people are genuinely nice..., not like other big cities. They'll look you in the eye and smile.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast