Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    randy--moss is offline Rookie

Im just... Disappointed

I never wanted randy to be traded, never thought it would happen ever since Fowler came out last week and said he wouldnt be going anywhere.. But now, i dont know what to think. My step dad is a buissness owner down in minneapolis and is a major sponser for the timberwolves/vikings events, at the dome and at the target center and he has ties with people who know whats going on with the Fowler issue, except now, this popped up out of no where, I mean, i know...

I have only one other post, and no,im not jumping ship just because randy is going to prolly be gone, but why this deal? This is pathetic.. Atleast we should have gotten woodson or somebody else good other then just a linebacker, we already have 2 linebackers who should be getting the job done if they worked at it enough, but they always seem to get lost.. So now, bring in another one??? How sooo.??

Well this is the news of what people are telling my step dad around winter park and its not only sad, its a disgrace, Red mcombs is screwing this organization over, Why? Because he loves oakland, he loves it, seriously, why do you think the one team that we never thought would get randy, is now ready to get him, with this kind of crap trade..Why do you think Mcombs wanted to move the team to california in the first place? What doesnt make sense is that he does this right after he makes a deal with fowler, and now the team is down one of its key playmakers, especially in the buissness standpoint, theres a rumor that by the march 2nd if this deal is a for sure thing, Fowler is going to withdraw his bid for this team? Why?

Because #1: there wont be as much refenue coming in from the dome because i highly doubt we will sell out half the games next season.

#2: Randy moss was one of the players that attracted fowler to become owner. UNLESS Fowler has been lieing constantly *which i hope not*

#3: Because red will keep the price at where it stood when the team had moss and Red knows, that the rest of randy's salary will go right into his pockets..

Its all about profit for people now adays, its sad that we couldnt have gotten an owner who cared about winning. Honeslty, i am sick of seeing all of these threads about how randy was the cancer, its randys fault, blah blah blah.. Because truthfully, we had so much potential this coming year, if we would have kept our offense intact, and actully SPENT money on free agency for defense.. Rember....

Our defense is what lost those 4 *i think it was 4* close games that we lost by a field goal, our offense was the one who put us in position to win, but our defense never could finish the job.. And to those who think Nate burilison will be a star, theres a whole new job for him to do, and thats to NOW get double covered, we will see who the star will be then. And no,im not saying hes not good, because dont get me wrong, he is, but trust me, Randy moss opens up things, and also, remeber when moss got hurt this year, i think we went like 1-3, 1-4 or something? I mean, come on? Seriously..

Daunte is a good enough qb to take this team to the next level but he needed help to do it, When Gus ferotte was in last year in 2003 when culpepper was hurt, what happened? We blew out people still.. Why? Because of how sneaky our offense can be, one play and we were in the end zone..

Im not saying we cant be as powerful as we have been on offense, but were going to still need another reciever via free agency to fill some of the shoes left behind by the triple covered freak..

Straight up, i just feel, this was a step backwards for this organzation when HONESTLY And all you mods and 1000000 post people know it, we could have spent money on our defense, other then dismantilling our offense...

Peace
    [img:fed39c00ce]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/randymosss/sig1.jpg[/img:fed39c00ce]

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Im just... Disappointed

Welcome.

I would not say we "dismatled" our offense. We can still light it up and we may make another key pick-up in the offseason.

But, we need D in a bad way. I was not for this trade either because the pot was not sweet enough.

JTSnow is offline Pro-Bowler

Im just... Disappointed

I wanted to to be traded cuz of all the crap u have to go threw with him on your team.
    [img:4c22618921]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/vikingstw/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:4c22618921].

Im just... Disappointed

That is true jtsnow, he does mess up the locker room chemistry,i wish we could have fixed that before the end of last year..
    [img:fed39c00ce]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/randymosss/sig1.jpg[/img:fed39c00ce]

Withy07 is offline Training Camp

Im just... Disappointed

did you just come out of middle school.....this trade was the best thing that has happened to you in a long time.....you now have the potential to control the divison like the packers have for the past 10 years. Your offense will be just as good if not better and the you have the best draft than any other team coming up. When you put the team in culpeppers hands you have a hell of better chance then in moss's hands.

Im just... Disappointed

"Withy07" wrote:
    did you just come out of middle school.....this trade was the best thing that has happened to you in a long time.....you now have the potential to control the divison like the packers have for the past 10 years. Your offense will be just as good if not better and the you have the best draft than any other team coming up. When you put the team in culpeppers hands you have a hell of better chance then in moss's hands.
    Lighten-up on the personal attacks Withy07 (this thread and the other).
    JT has an opinion. You do not have to start your reply with an attack. Intelligence and wittiness go farther around here.

Besides, you have a Packer logo selected as your team. People may gang up on you. Could get messy. :lol:

Im just... Disappointed

The packers? I remember them getting beat by moss and pepper in the playoffs last year, thats all i remember.. And it actully wasnt in Moss's hands, the team has been in culpeppers hands for the last few years, hes the one who throws the ball, Trust me.

Remember the final score of the vikings - packers playoff game, 31-17.. ?? How many points did moss get? 2 touchdowns, the math comes out... hmmm we won by 14 and thats why, Randy moss. So dont bring that packer crap up in here, this post was about the buissness standpoint and future of the ownership because of the trade, not because of the past..

Im just... Disappointed

All i had to say was in my post, read it, and if you want to attack me for my opinion, then so be it, just do it in a nice fashion, i didnt want an argument in here.. So lets not have one.. Thanks

Im just... Disappointed

Ultravikingfan:

I like your signature, i wish we still had someone like chris carter, he was mature, as well as great.. Wow,i miss those days.. heh

Im just... Disappointed

"randy--moss" wrote:
    Ultravikingfan:

I like your signature, i wish we still had someone like chris carter, he was mature, as well as great.. Wow,i miss those days.. heh
    Thanks. Cris is still my favorite Viking!

Hey, go here and introduce yourself. Start a New Topic!
    http://www.purplepride.org/skol/viewforum.php?f=31

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast