Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    MediaLoca is offline Rookie

I had A Dream

I woke up in panic ...sweating..And in desperate urge to drink some hot cocoa...

I had a dream that i was playing madden....and every single player was named tice ...#40 tice #11 Tice #20 Tice ...EVERYONE.....I woke up screaming Why GOD WHY ...what are you trying to tell me ..

The Players REFLECT THE COACH on and off the Field...Never took away credit from mike tice but for these 5 losses i CANT blame the talent on the Team...with another coach we'd be super bowl conteders for sure..

SO FIRE TICE BEFORE I HVE MORE DREAMS..!!!

:P

Re: I'm done supporting C-Pep

Its the coaching. They have no control over Pep. There's no other explaination. I recall moss being out a bunch of games and Culpepper doing fine. We're all going to have to just drink this season away and hope for good coaches to be hired.

I give up........why do threads disappear summarily on this website?? Can anybody tell me please?
    Randomness: Exhibiting faith in Purple Chaos Theory!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"DesertPurple" wrote:
    I give up........why do threads disappear summarily on this website?? Can anybody tell me please?
    Put yours in the right forum and at least give it a little content.

Tired of badysitting certain members. :???:

CYA....and Seig Heil!
    Randomness: Exhibiting faith in Purple Chaos Theory!

<Big Sigh>

Wow, I'm depressed. I have to admit that I drank that purple kool-aide at the beginning of the season but this is just heart breaking. I'm not quite ready to give up on C-pep yet. He is playing very scared right now and you can't blame him given the way our O-line has played. I still want to blame the coaches, and maybe that's just a rationalization because it is easier to blame them, but we can't get rid of them mid season. It just doesn't work. Zigi knows that and we won't see the house cleaning until the end of the season.

I'm going to go cry now.

-DD
    The Betic Always Gets His Shot!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"DesertPurple" wrote:
    CYA....and Seig Heil!
    Thats fine.

PP.O has a very easy format to follow with rules. If you do not want to conform to the rules that webby sets forth, leaving is your choice.

If you, or anybody, has any problem with the mods or me...you have the right to state your case to webby.

100 different "We suck" and "Fire Tice" threads would turn away more members instantly. We try to keep things organized for the benefit of our valued members.

Since you seem to be having problems, feel free to read this:

http://www.purplepride.org/vikes/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=13495

Have a nice day.

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

"bckNblck" wrote:
    typical vikings fans giving up on there team... what else is new.. we all know there playing bad.. do you need to make pointless threads to prove to us something we can all see ourselves
    I'm not giving up on my team. I will always love this team. I have given up on Tice and Daunte.

[color=red]

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

i'm definately never ever going to give up on the vikings. i will always root for them and i will take all the crap i get for being a vikings fan.

Thanks Josdin

vikingTurf Guest

while zygi is going to take couple yrs to fix the team, i am going to support jacksonville and leftwich as my temporary team..........at least they have heart.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast