Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    viqueenhunter is offline Rookie

Re: I'm done supporting C-Pep

This is like Christmas in october!! Maybe after this next game you will all remember just who owns this division still! Ok.. I'm full of it, I'm just trying to get you guys riled up. I'ts really no fun at all see you wallow in your own self pity. Your team is not doing well, neither is mine. There is a reason that they play all 16 games though.. because, you never know...
    In other news, the Badgers once again own the Axe after teaching those young Gophers a lesson! )
    Early in life, I had to choose between honest arrogance and hypocritical humility. I chose honest arrogance and have seen no occasions to change.

Bubba_ND is offline Rookie

In other news, the Badgers once again own the Axe after teaching those young Gophers a lesson! )

They sure did, my lesson is any good team can rush all over yaa

"Bubba_ND" wrote:
    In other news, the Badgers once again own the Axe after teaching those young Gophers a lesson! ))

And yet the score was.....????
    Early in life, I had to choose between honest arrogance and hypocritical humility. I chose honest arrogance and have seen no occasions to change.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"viqueenhunter" wrote:
    "Bubba_ND" wrote:
    In other news, the Badgers once again own the Axe after teaching those young Gophers a lesson! ))

And yet the score was.....????
    You'll run out of fingers and toes trying to figure that one out!

You'll run out of fingers and toes trying to figure that one out!

Nah...I use one of dem der computatin thangs

Bubba_ND is offline Rookie

Thats alright im a Irish fan mostly, but whats the big deal with BSC putting the Badgers in front of the Irish with about 5 other teams we clearly know who is the better team, Irish got hosed and should be in the top 5, on there way to #2. But whats done is done,\.

"Bubba_ND" wrote:
    Thats alright im a Irish fan mostly, but whats the big deal with BSC putting the Badgers in front of the Irish with about 5 other teams we clearly know who is the better team, Irish got hosed and should be in the top 5, on there way to #2. But whats done is done,\.
    Well we all know the BCS is useless, I can't wait until the contract is over with on that deal. Can you imagine how great the holidays would be with a real championship play off system for college football? Ahh well, i can dream....

stjmnsota is offline Pro-Bowler

I have to agree. Culpepper has struggled through his career. Great athlete, but poor executions. Holds the ball way too long and his timing sucks. Always has. When he isn't finding receivers, in come Bauman or Ferrotte and they light it up. Why? Timing and getting rid of the ball.

As Far as Tice goes, I'm sure a great guy. But, I have said this for years that the Vikes need to bring in a big name coach like Bill Parcells, who won't take any crap and bust these guys into shape.

Match a coach like that with an owner like Ziggie, who is claiming to clean up the organization on matter what it takes and you might have a team that actually plays together.

DEEP PURPLE is offline Starter

I think that the Vikings need to get together and play some good old fashion street football in between games. Then maybe they'll remember that this game is supposed to be fun. They need to get an old Nerf "Screamer" football. (you remember the half yellowish-orange and half black ones, that made a whisling noise when you threw it!!) go out there with no coaches no fans no nobody but the team and remember how to have fun. Especially Daunte.

Daunte: "hey Nate, you see that blue car two houses down."

Nate: "Yea Yea"

Daunte: "your going to go all the way down to the car and hook a left to the baby tree on the other side of the street and I'll hit you. Everybody else just get open."

They are acting like they have a real job right now. They need to realize that they get payed an insane amount of money to play a game, A FREAKING GAME, and its not going to last for ever so enjoy it while you can.

:cheers: NATE!!!!!!!!
    If I hear Michelle Bonner say "He works that one to right" one more time, I m getting on a plane for Bristol, going to the ESPNEWS set, and ripping out her vocal cords.

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

No matter what, we must stay true to our team... Struggling or not. Stay true to your school, girl, family, neighborhood, dog, country. Don't waver, and believe that Pep will turn this season around. I'll drink my beer and soon will be sippin the champain when we take our division. The Viking nation must not divide in adverse times. Losing is frustrating but quiting on your team is sad. Believe...... Skol Vikes.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011