Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm bored!!

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

I'm bored!!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I'm not jinxing us!! It should be a good game, we'll see how we've been playing the weeks preceding the game and how they've been playing until I make predictions!! By the way, I'm undeafeated in my lifetime going to Vikes games!! Oh wait, no I'm not, one loss against the damn falcons!! That sucked!!

See you jinxed us lol
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I'm bored!!

Has to be the Week 1 win at Lambeau as I have that on tape. I was hoping that the satellite network here would show the Chiefs game or the Seahawks game but they didn't so just had to make do with listening to the audio feed via the web

"sdvikefan" wrote:
    That brings up a pretty good question...what was your favorite game from last year? Of course the week 1 win in Lambeau and the Chiefs game rank up there. But for me beating the Falcons in week 5 was special. After Vick made fools of our defense in 2002 it was so nice to see the Vikings go down there and under Gus Frerotte carve up their defense like a Thanksgiving turkey. Also my fiance is an Atlanta fan so that just added to it.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

I'm bored!!

"sdvikefan" wrote:
    That brings up a pretty good question...what was your favorite game from last year? Of course the week 1 win in Lambeau and the Chiefs game rank up there. But for me beating the Falcons in week 5 was special. After Vick made fools of our defense in 2002 it was so nice to see the Vikings go down there and under Gus Frerotte carve up their defense like a Thanksgiving turkey. Also my fiance is an Atlanta fan so that just added to it.
    My favorites were week 1 at Lambeau (won $20 making bets on it w/ friends ), SF in Week 3 (more money off bets), Week 6 at Denver (Moss/Williams lateral), and the Chiefs in week 16 (lots of things)

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I'm bored!!

I can't gamble on the Vikings!! If we lose I get completely pissed off that we lost and that I lost money!! I'll gamble on any other team but the Vikes!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123