Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    MaxVike is offline Team Alumni

I'll Take Nap Harris and TWill over Moss

So, what are the thoughts of the trade after Moss and the Raiders are laying an egg and Napoleon Harris and Troy Williamson are responding to coaching?
    I still miss the rainbows to Moss, but that was then, this is now.
    Harris appears to be developing into a perfect MLB for the Viking 2...Williamson has made some mistakes, but, he's made two VERY large plays in crunch time this year.
    I'll take these two up and coming starters vs Moss at this point in his career.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

Prophet Guest

Re: I'll Take Nap Harris and TWill over Moss

New stars every week.
    That's the forumula for success.

Del Rio Guest

I think Harris has a long ways to go, especially in becoming a general on the field at MLB.

Randy Moss's struggles can probably be attributed in large part to the Raiders as a whole and the fact that the team seems to be falling apart.

If the Raiders offered us Randy Moss in exchange for T-Will and Napo, I would definately do it, and anyone who knows me knows I am not a big Moss fan. I just do not think either individual has set themselves apart as a player we can't live without.

Prophet Guest

The Raiders are on target to score 48 pts this season.

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni

Don't get me wrong, I'm a HUGE Moss fan.
    However, these two players (agreed that they both have a ways to go) fit this coach, this team, and the respective schemes better.

The Prophet made my point better than I did by stating, "New stars every week.
    That's the forumula for success."

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

Freya is offline Team Alumni

I truly enjoyed watching Moss play for us and was sad when he was traded.
    But Moss no longer fits into the blueprint for this team, IMO. He is a hard fit into alot of teams because of his abilities and the type of "supporting cast" (for lack of a better word) he needs to stand out and not get frustrated.
    I saw better play from T-Will this week and I think his confidence will build and unite with his abilities. As for Napo, he was fun to watch yesterday. His name has been mentioned more in these past 2 games than it was all last season. Credit to the DC.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

Del Rio Guest

The season is young.

Eventually someone is going to have to set themselves apart as a consistent leader, a consistent threat.

I imagine both of those guys have a good shot at doing that.

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

moss would go crazy when its in the fourth quarter of a close game and instead of trying to throw deep to him we actually stick with a game plan and run the ball.
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

Prophet Guest

"Del" wrote:
    I think Harris has a long ways to go, especially in becoming a general on the field at MLB.

Randy Moss's struggles can probably be attributed in large part to the Raiders as a whole and the fact that the team seems to be falling apart.

If the Raiders offered us Randy Moss in exchange for T-Will and Napo, I would definately do it, and anyone who knows me knows I am not a big Moss fan. I just do not think either individual has set themselves apart as a player we can't live without.
    If you would have made that statement last night the calls would still be pouring in.

Del Rio Guest

"Prophet" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:

If you would have made that statement last night the calls would still be pouring in.
    Last night was a 30 minute show, so I didnt want to kick the hornets nest too much. Next week is an hour so the gloves will be coming off.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast