Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I'll be the first to say it!

Good point cajun and he was really messed up, more severe(sp) injuries then bennett, the thing about bennett is he hasnt blown ligament and ACL's (all that stuff). Freak tred meal, then some dinks, aside from the shot he took from the safety on the niners. He'll be OK. I think he will come back and play some good ball. He looked exalent in preseason. I'm curious to see how he does, if he cant handle it we have back ups. But he can handle it.

I think hes a better reciever then we all think, pepp has barely learned how to use his backs and TE's for recieving. He started using them last year. I love to see bennett on screen. The main thing i want to see from bennett is wether or not he can hit the right holes with explosiveness, follow his blockers and what not. If he can do that watch out!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Right on point, stw!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"DoubleDown11" wrote:
    I agree with everything here, I say we trade for a veteran Linebacker (or 2).
    another post said something like if the D could only play together..we need to give them a few more games and why should we trade any of our RBs :shaking: heck lets keep'em all and really run all over every other team in the NFL....

we just need the D to jell together and work as one
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Isn't it great to have too much of a good thing (RBs, WRs)? Hell, we even have decent backup linemen and a decent backup QB (not that we want to see him in a game this year)...GO PEP!!!

Now if we only could get the defense to play together and up to their talent level!!!
    I read your post, casper...and said to myself, self, that guy has got it exactly on point...then I realized that you were referring to MY prior post...as they say, GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE! :study: :idea: :thumbleft:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

wv__viking__fan is offline Starter

The biggest thing I see about MM, is that he is running very excited. He is taking the oppurtunity that has been given him and doing well with it. If he can keep up this intensity the rest of the year, MB and OS may have a hard time getting back out there. The kid is a player, he runs hard and is looking to prove himself. It's a problem most teams in the NFL would love to have.

Go Vikings!
    Let s Go Mountaineers!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

MM's focus on the game is outstanding. There was a great story on Tribune.com on how focused he was in college and he broke down defense's on film. He knows how to prepare hiself for a game. I just want to give bennett another shot.

Del Rio Guest

The thing about our teams being able to run the ball probably has more to do with the O-line then anything. We are an excellent run blocking team. Not to take anything away from our RB's but I think they might not be as good on other teams. I mean hell we turn Hoard into a good back, even amp lee ran well for us.

This year more then ever we have a big line that loves to pull how many times have you seen big ol dixon hit the DE and get a block on the LB too? Our RB's are all athletes but they have it made with our O-line

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234