Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

I'll be the first to say it!

Mewelde Moore deserves the start the rest of the season. He is an absolute warrior. I like Bennet and Onterrio...but Mewelde fits our high octane offense the best!

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

He's doin well and tice has a hell of a dicision to make, i'm just happy we have all the options we do. Let Bennett sit out next week and get even healthier while THE ROCK continues to carry us.

pep2moss is offline Rookie

mewelde is great but we have to give bennett a chance to prove himself

trade bennet...keep SOD and MM

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

USE EM ALL...BUT CAN THIS KID BREAK TACKLES OR WHAT? I thought maybe the Texans just couldn't tackle..but this is the second week in a row that I see the oppostion bounching off of this kid.!!!

Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Isn't it great to have too much of a good thing (RBs, WRs)? Hell, we even have decent backup linemen and a decent backup QB (not that we want to see him in a game this year)...GO PEP!!!

Now if we only could get the defense to play together and up to their talent level!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Mewelde is a BEAST. I love that kid, loved him since the preseason, he has got starter (for some team) written all over him. If not now he will have an impact on the NFL. I say put bennett and smith on the block, see if we can get any good trades for a defensive player, only trade on e though, whoever the other team wants. Keep Mewelde as the starter, and give the other a few carries in select situations. If Moore proves himself once again against the Titans I say start him for the rest of the year!
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

CrazyAtMSU is offline Training Camp

I don't have a problem trading bennett i guess... but the guy i think we are in need of right now is Moe. He got some carries at the end of the game tonight and i forgot what kind of a runner he really is...

We've pritty much figured out that we can throw inside the 5 to either Moss or Robinson without much problem, but between the 5 and the 15 yard line we still struggle and after seeing the way Moe was runnin tonight (head down, full steam ahead) i think he is the one running back we NEED. We definately need one of the other three but they just don't have the kind of presence around the goal line that Moe brings.

P.S. having a healthier, more gelled offensive line helps too, even though the saints were pritty successfull in getting to Culpepper.

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

The Vikings need to showcase Bennett before they can trade him so he will have to play before a trade to Miami can happen.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

cheesefree is offline Starter

"ADubya26" wrote:
    trade bennet...keep SOD and MM
    Bennet has that great breakout speed, but he seems injury prone and needs big holes to be effective. MM has shown more toughness in two games than Bennet has in three years.
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast