Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    C Mac D is online now Posting to P'own

Re: Ignore the panic button

"El" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    wasting valuable timeouts due to personnel problems.
    Are you talking the Chiller got his period during the game? rigth?
    Personnel... not Personal... crazy Spaniard.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    Too many people here expect to see perfection out of Jackson & the haters will always whine about anything they can.

Had Jackson completed approx. 82% of his passes like Rodgers did, they'd dwell & whine about the 18% that didn't get caught.

If a WR catches 8 passes & drops one, they will not mention the 8, but rather the 1 ole butter fingers drops.

This fits the mold of more people here than I care to mention.
    46% is a joke, hater or not!

Gift is offline Coordinator

It may not be time to panic but with BC at the helm the chances of this being a fun season to watch are slim.

The only thing I took out of mondays game is that greenbay has a better coching staff.
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

"singersp" wrote:
    Too many people here expect to see perfection out of Jackson & the haters will always whine about anything they can.

Had Jackson completed approx. 82% of his passes like Rodgers did, they'd dwell & whine about the 18% that didn't get caught.

If a WR catches 8 passes & drops one, they will not mention the 8, but rather the 1 ole butter fingers drops.

But he didn't hit 82% of his passes and he still is making questionable decisions, how many times does he have to get hurt and continue running the ball without sliding feet first. 3rd quarter he made a 19 run and lowered his shoulder instead of sliding after 17 and this is after having 3 weeks off.
    He did run out once in the 3rd, tried to slide in the 4th, it did look awkward and was push out of bounds later on the same drive.

I will never panic as long as we have... wait! I will not jinx him. You know who.
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

In AP I trust

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"farvathevikinglover" wrote:
    I will never panic as long as we have... wait! I will not jinx him. You know who.
    Brad Childress

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"vikinggreg" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

But he didn't hit 82% of his passes and he still is making questionable decisions, how many times does he have to get hurt and continue running the ball without sliding feet first. 3rd quarter he made a 19 run and lowered his shoulder instead of sliding after 17 and this is after having 3 weeks off.
    He did run out once in the 3rd, tried to slide in the 4th, it did look awkward and was push out of bounds later on the same drive.
    That's not my point. My point is regardless of who the player is or how well he does, members who dislike that player will always dwell on the negatives of the player & never mention the positives.

And it's vice-versa if the player is liked. All kinds of kudos if he makes one nice play, but no mention of the bad plays.

How many people here mentioned Winfield getting burned twice besides me? Nary a 1 that I saw except someone replying to my post.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"singersp" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

That's not my point. My point is regardless of who the player is or how well he does, members who dislike that player will always dwell on the negatives of the player & never mention the positives.

And it's vice-versa if the player is liked. All kinds of kudos if he makes one nice play, but no mention of the bad plays.

How many people here mentioned Winfield getting burned twice besides me? Nary a 1 that I saw except someone replying to my post.
    I admit it. I am one of these. I believe Adrian All Day Purple Jesus Peterson can do no wrong. Ever. And that's a fact. In Adrian I trust.

Other than that I try to see both sides, especially with Tjack (although I will admit that I am more for him than against him).
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

In AP I trust

DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni

"marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

46% is a joke, hater or not!
    well receivers got to get open and the line has to block too...

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"singersp" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

The teeth nashing is completely ramped up too, especially in a loss.
    The basic fact that TJ is a lightning rod moreso than most QBs doesn't help people getting off their agendas and looking at the good and bad of the game.

I too saw one particularly bad burn on Winfield, but such items are lost in a sea of tjack.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast