Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If you handed out punishments for illegal hits

What would you assign to Robison for this week's 'incident'?

I think we can all agree a fine is coming. But if we know anything based on history, it's that Goodell has zero consistency when it comes to amounts on fines and suspensions.

Robison isn't a repeat offender, and I think comparing yesterday's event to Albert Haynesworth's head stomp is a little excessive, but it was something that shouldn't have happened.

Personally, I was super disappointed as I am a HUGE Robison fan from his time at Texas to his time as a back up with us. I hate to see a rising star marred by this stupid decision.

So, first offense- $10,000? He apologized immediately. It feels like TJ Lang keeps putting it out there because he wants a heftier punishment. Will Goodell appease the media darlings and try to cripple us for the next 3-5 weeks by suspending him too?

What would you do if you made the rules?

Freya is offline Team Alumni
    Put him on therapeutic *** massage duty. Because it fits the nature of the offense.

Truly, though.......not a big deal, imo. Put it this way......I thought it was hilarious and my man thought it was one of the worst things that he could have done under the circumstances. But then, I don't know what it feels like.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

vikesrgreat2 is offline Starter
    Blog Entries
    A $10,000 fine sounds about right in my opinion.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Probably 20k

Freakout is offline Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    After seeing what led up to the nut kick I was a little more understanding.

ConnecticutViking is offline Pro-Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Probably 20k
    Yes...20K is correct. 10K for each testicle

Formo is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakout View Post
    After seeing what led up to the nut kick I was a little more understanding.
    What led up to it? All I know is via Twitter, B-Rob said he just saw Lang coming and just threw his foot up there, didn't try or aim for the sack.

But I figured there had to be something done that we missed to lead up to the kick because B-Rob seems to be a solid kid with character and heart.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

Freakout is offline Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Formo View Post
    What led up to it? All I know is via Twitter, B-Rob said he just saw Lang coming and just threw his foot up there, didn't try or aim for the sack.

But I figured there had to be something done that we missed to lead up to the kick because B-Rob seems to be a solid kid with character and heart.
    Lang was the one that put Rob on his back.

Traveling_Vike is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnecticutViking View Post
    Yes...20K is correct. 10K for each testicle
    Then it should be just 10k.

My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

Traveling_Vike is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Put him on therapeutic *** massage duty. Because it fits the nature of the offense.

Truly, though.......not a big deal, imo. Put it this way......I thought it was hilarious and my man thought it was one of the worst things that he could have done under the circumstances. But then, I don't know what it feels like.
    If it had been a solid, forceful kick with intent, it would be pretty bad, but there was no way that little love tap was doing any damage, especially if Lang was wearing his cup like he is supposed to.

Rob should not have done it, and I don't buy his, "I was just throwing it up there" line. It looked pretty intentional to me, but not with force.

I'm gpoing to guess it will be 15k for a first offense, no suspension but a warning.

My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast