Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Re: If and when should PEP ride the pine?

"MattShortNB81" wrote:
    the only man that can save this team now...Brady Quinn.. :wink: ..you heard it here first my Irish will bring the mighty trojans down in 2 weeks and the vikings will be salavating for Quinn :grin: the numbers speak for themselves

124-190, 1621 yards (2nd in Nation), 13 tds, 3 ints
    ...ND could score on the vikings..

Irish?? plzzzz ... lol Mark it down ... USC by at least 17 and I will call Vegas myself to place the bet.

CanuckVike is offline Starter

Agreed on that point...the O line gives free passes once in a while...but Culpepper is making worse by sitting there, seemingly oblivious to it all...this year, like his earlier years he hardly ever knows when to run it seems and is accuracy is simply pathetic. This point really irks me because we've seen him play better...but to be honest, he always gets too rattled and plays his worse when we're up against a half decent team. He makes loads of yards against the Lions, Saints or any other team that is riddled with injuries, but cracks early and often when there's any kind of pressure...or if the game starts to slide early. I have never seen a qb who played so well one year, play so bad the next. Once again I state...I don't think we will ever win the big one with him.
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

MattShortNB81 is offline Training Camp

we all seem a lil testy about somethin we should have known was gonna happen..Tice isnt a head coach..their are to many new starters on D to gel...and when theres no offensive output the D isnt gonna gel if it has to stop an offense everytime..im as big a vikings fan as all of you and i dont want to face it...but this is just it...if the vikings come out of this..then great they came out of it..and were in teh playoffs w/ that division banner up there..but i really cant see it happening..the only thing that looks good on this team is Kluwe..he is amazing..all the expectations have been fumbled and in the words of chris berman "WOOOOP" theyre gone

Bench Cpep if only to let him know that he can be replaced. His contract was revised and look what happened. Brad may still have some spark left in him to win us a few games while Cpep starts to learn about turn-overs and how to avoid them.
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=102 252940

lukeshkin is offline Rookie

yeah lets put in brad johnson he is so much better at avoiding the sack with his incredible mobility heck he could wear cement shoes and do better than daunte. all you daunte haters need to realize its is the 0 protection that the qb is getting

MattShortNB81 is offline Training Camp

"mnjamie" wrote:
    "MattShortNB81" wrote:
    the only man that can save this team now...Brady Quinn.. :wink: ..you heard it here first my Irish will bring the mighty trojans down in 2 weeks and the vikings will be salavating for Quinn :grin: the numbers speak for themselves

Irish?? plzzzz ... lol Mark it down ... USC by at least 17 and I will call Vegas myself to place the bet.
    c'moooon my man..you gotta at least give thema lil credit..they are playin awesome football...Brady Quinn is ridin sky high..they have a great receving corp (See Jeff Samardzija..lol)..Darius Walker is runnin all over the placetheir Defense is playin great..and when they click its straight pretty...they shouldve beaten MSU but they had a couple bad calls in that game..but theyll be alright..they should get a BCS bowl if they keep playin like this..and with Charlie Weis at the Helm they will win a national title with in the next 2 or 3 years

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

He wouldn't HAVE to avoid the sack if he read the D quicker and "fired the fucking pigskin!" -varsity blues

"lukeshkin" wrote:
    yeah lets put in brad johnson he is so much better at avoiding the sack with his incredible mobility heck he could wear cement shoes and do better than daunte. all you daunte haters need to realize its is the 0 protection that the qb is getting

Hey clueless ... ever seen Brad play??? I live in Tampa and saw him the last 3 years before Gruden got all the "man love" for Greise .... Brad is fine, for one reason ... he gets rid of the ball with timing. He has a quick release and is accurate ... which is a ALOT more than we can say for Pep right now.

"MattShortNB81" wrote:
    "mnjamie" wrote:
    "MattShortNB81" wrote:

c'moooon my man..you gotta at least give thema lil credit..they are playin awesome football...Brady Quinn is ridin sky high..they have a great receving corp (See Jeff Samardzija..lol)..Darius Walker is runnin all over the placetheir Defense is playin great..and when they click its straight pretty...they shouldve beaten MSU but they had a couple bad calls in that game..but theyll be alright..they should get a BCS bowl if they keep playin like this..and with Charlie Weis at the Helm they will win a national title with in the next 2 or 3 years

Again, my point was USC by 17 pts.... they are looking good, but won't touch the tojans, period.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

I think he was being sarcastic.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast