Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

If we get to the playoffs who would you want to play.

For me it would have to be the rams in our dome. I am sick of losing to them, does anyone else feel the same way then the Pack of course but i would rather see us eliminate GB from playoff contention like they did to us last year. I would love to play anyone but the Panthers at home. I fear them, their defense would probably kill us.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

I think us against the Seahawks would really be an excellent playoff game. Two high powered offenses and emerging defenses, that would be exciting to watch. Also playing Philly would be interesting especially if it was in the NFC championship.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

pepper 0n moss is offline Pro-Bowler

i'd like to extract some sweet sweet revenge on the atlanta falcons if ya know what i mean

i mean last year was great when we went to their house and destroyed them but they had some scrub at QB and issues with their defense

i want revenge on michael vick ... he embarassed us when they came to the dome a couple years back and ran all over our defense ... i'd love to see udeze give him a lick and force them to bring their backups in

ohh and not to mention ... [and yes, it hurts mentioning it] the NFC championship years back ... we still need to give them some payback

i want to draw all the best teams and beat hem. no excuses, if you know what i mean
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

I kinda want to get the cow girls for the Superbowls that we gave them in the 90's. Or like Vikingsalltheway said the Stl lambs
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Re: If we get to the playoffs who would you want to play.

"vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    but i would rather see us eliminate GB from playoff contention like they did to us last year.
    My thoughts on that:

Wouldn't you have some more people to blame for that before the Pack?

1) The Arizona Cardinals, for not playing down to their ability
    2) Yourselves, for blowing a 6-0 start and a 17-14 lead in the 4th quarter
    3) The Denver Broncos, for playing their scrubs and allowing the Pack to win?

Just a thought. I'd like to play the Vikes in the playoffs, in GB, of course.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

Re: If we get to the playoffs who would you want to play.

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    [quote]"vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    Just a thought. I'd like to play the Vikes in the playoffs, in GB, of course.
    No, you really probably wouldn't. Randy Moss and Lambeau usually mix for a couple of TD's and 150+ yards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I would have to agree with los, on his third point at least. The damn broncos for starting all of their second stringers, and not even putting up a fight! That game was a joke!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

pepper 0n moss is offline Pro-Bowler

playing the packers in lambaeu against a team fighting to get into the playoffs ... the broncos could've really used that oppurtunity to spark some momentum and confidence going into indianapolis the next week ... they chose not to, and paid dearly at the hands of peyton manning and co.

i lost all respect for mike shanahan cos it would've been really smart for him to atleast [try] and put up a fight against GB ... his team could've really used it

renovikesfan is offline Coordinator

Here's the scenario I'd like:

1st week (WC) - off, as a result of securing home field advantage in Week 14

2nd week (Div) - vs. Dallas.....Atlanta would be cool, too, but I just don't see them making the Playoffs this year. Plus, I just hate Dallas more than Atlanta, '98 fiasco notwithstanding.

3rd week (Conf) - vs. Green Bay.....I want it to be for the NFC Championship, seeing as how they've never played each other to compete for the SuperBowl representation...plus, they always play the Pack with their A game, so there likely wouldn't be any lapses, ie. Atlanta or New York.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast