Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

If Vikings left Minnesota for Los Angeles

Max from Washington, D.C. thinks the Vikings will be leaving Minnesota and, most likely, landing in Los Angeles following the 2012 NFL season. "Assuming the NFL wishes to keep the Vikings in the NFC," he writes, "could we see a realignment with the NFC West?"
    If Vikings left Minnesota for Los Angeles - NFL Nation Blog - ESPN

Hmm, I've gone on record as saying that I will still follow the Vikes if they leave (I still think a deal can be done), so, maybe, this would be a god send for us Vikes fans.

Can you imagine how easy it would be to get into the playoffs in that div.

Sure the Seahawks are on the up and come, the 9rs look to be back on track, but the Cards are still doing dumb things like missing on QB's.

Anyway, a interesting discussion could be had, nonetheless.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post

Hmm, I've gone on record as saying that I will still follow the Vikes if they leave.
    You've also went on record stating you would become a Bengals fan if the Vikings signed a certain ex-Packer QB.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    This is the article I liked....

Could the Minnesota Vikings move to L.A.? - Los Angeles - NFL Blog - ESPN Los Angeles
    If the Vikings moved would Minnesota get to keep the Vikingsí name, colors and history?

Thatís a decision that would be up to the owners and the league but itís very likely that if the Vikings moved to Los Angeles they would be rebranded and renamed and Minnesota would be allowed to keep their name, colors and history, much like in Cleveland with the Browns. Los Angeles wants a new team of their own while the NFL wants to keep the Vikings in Minnesota and wants to have a presence in the Twin Cities. If for whatever reason that isnít possible now and the Vikings are forced to relocate, the city would remain in the mix to get a franchise as soon as it had a new stadium plan in place. As Los Angeles football fans can tell you, however, that wait can last a generation if you lose a team.
    Reality check!
    Last edited by singersp; 04-22-2012 at 09:35 AM.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"