Dekay is offline Pro-Bowler Element Quest Champion

If Vikes play in NFC Champ game... IM THERE!!

OK, so my boss is sending me on this conference trip to Orlando, FL between the 15th to 22nd of January. Ill be able to watch the divisional playoff game the first weekend, and Ill try to negotiate the returnticket for Monday or Tuesday. Which would in fact give me an opportunity to go to New Orleans or even better Minneapolis for the NFC Championship game.

Plan is to buy the airticket to the game as soon as its decided where its held and ofcourse if the Vikings play in it. Which in my mind is a nobrainer right now. Worst case scenario will leave me killing time in Florida over a weekend.My only concern is that ill have to leave some bags in Orlando (I'm bringing scrapbbookstuff for my exwife which she orders to my hotel, kindof a bribe for letting me go)

When do they release tickets for sale for that game, on what sites and how do you get them? Do seasontickets owners have option to buy it first if its held in the dome? Is it possible to scalp tickets outside the arena? How pricy are the tickets?

Also, if you live in Orlando, or close by and would let me lend some space for my bags while I'm traveling to see the game. Id appreciate it!

Thanks for any help,
    Pierre

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: If Vikes play in NFC Champ game... IM THERE!!

"Dekay" wrote:
    OK, so my boss is sending me on this conference trip to Orlando, FL between the 15th to 22nd of January. Ill be able to watch the divisional playoff game the first weekend, and Ill try to negotiate the returnticket for Monday or Tuesday. Which would in fact give me an opportunity to go to New Orleans or even better Minneapolis for the NFC Championship game.

Plan is to buy the airticket to the game as soon as its decided where its held and ofcourse if the Vikings play in it. Which in my mind is a nobrainer right now. Worst case scenario will leave me killing time in Florida over a weekend.My only concern is that ill have to leave some bags in Orlando (I'm bringing scrapbbookstuff for my exwife which she orders to my hotel, kindof a bribe for letting me go)

When do they release tickets for sale for that game, on what sites and how do you get them? Do seasontickets owners have option to buy it first if its held in the dome? Is it possible to scalp tickets outside the arena? How pricy are the tickets?

Also, if you live in Orlando, or close by and would let me lend some space for my bags while I'm traveling to see the game. Id appreciate it!

Thanks for any help,
    Pierre
    A season ticket holder would be able to help more, but I believe if the game is in Minneapolis, Season ticket holders may have already had the option to buy rights to the tickets.
    Someone will be able to help you more and let you konw what the deal is.

TNViking is offline Starter

Tickets won't go on sale to the public until the Monday before the game, as the who, when and where won't be decided until that Sunday.
    I got play-off tickets to MN on Ticketmaster a few years ago the Monday before the game.
    I assume you can do that this year also

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Don't want to volunteer anyone, however, because you will be on travel (in the states) and the short turn around on when the tickets will be available, the best bet would be to link with someone local and go in with them on a couple of tickets.

That way you would have a good address to get the ticket to.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Dekay" wrote:
    Season-ticket holders will be getting an invoice for playoff tickets in the next couple of weeks.
    At that time, the Vikings will be selling tickets to all possible home games for the Vikings.
    So - they will sell a Wild-card/Division round ticket AND an NFC Championship game ticket.
    (I still have my unused NFC Championship game ticket from last year - booooo!)

After that, then tickets are made available to the general public as soon as the game is set.
    So - if the Vikings finish 1st in the NFC (for example), then the Monday following Week 17, the Division game will go on sale.
    If, then, the Vikings win that game, the following Monday the NFC Championship game tix go on sale to the general public.

So - based upon this:
    http://www.nfl.com/schedules?seasonT...ason=2009#Week

Given a 1st-round BYE, tickets for the Divisional Round would go on sale on 1/4/10, and for a Championship Game on 1/18/10.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Dekay is offline Pro-Bowler Element Quest Champion

Thanks for all help and answers. Ill be ready trying to buy tickets, and also do a shoutout here if someone has tickets over, that is if the game is held in Minny.

Lets hope we will be advancing long into the playoffs!!