Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries

Re: If the Vikes don't get it done today, chiller or no chiller next year?

"Mr-holland" wrote:
    "skum" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    I can't blame Childress. One thing i did not understand was punting with like 4/5? minutes left and 9 points down. Anyway I think Pat Ferraro should be fired as Bevell. Playcalling was not good at times. We could have taken much more advantage of the
    blitzing the Eagles have done.
    Childress is responsible for hiring Bevell and Ferrero, giving playcalling to Bevell, not doing anything about special teams, who has been horrible all season, if you fire them you fire childress also..
    So we should fire Frazier to because Childress hired him to!
    No?, but if something isnt working its up to Childress to fix it, he didnt..

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Frazier needs to go too

He is Assistant head coach

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

"V4L" wrote:
    Frazier needs to go too

So let me get this right...You want to fire the defensive coach who has this teams as the #1 rusning defense in the league -- The only really good thing on our team? You'll probably get you wish that Frazier will be gone,
    but not because we let him go but because four other teams want him as their HEAD COACH.

BRILLIENT! (not)
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Frazier needs to go too

So let me get this right...You want to fire the defensive coach who has this teams as the #1 rusning defense in the league -- The only really good thing on our team? You'll probably get you wish that Frazier will be gone,
    but not because we let him go but because four other teams want him as their HEAD COACH.

BRILLIENT! (not)

i sense sarcasim, since the head coach is getting called out then the assistant head coach should as well . FAIL

no adjustments made , completely out coached in the second half , no more excuses. get rid of st coach , hc and get a Qb via trade , tjack needs more bench time , he will not be really good untill he is a veteran and can read defences

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

"fourdoorchevelle" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Frazier needs to go too

BRILLIENT! (not)

i sense sarcasim, since the head coach is getting called out then the assistant head coach should as well . FAIL

no adjustments made , completely out coached in the second half , no more excuses. get rid of st coach , hc and get a Qb via trade , tjack needs more bench time , he will not be really good untill he is a veteran and can read defences
    Gee, ya think??????
    LOL I agree ST coach needs to go and I would like to see TJ as a backup for another year and Gus gone!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

Sajid28 is offline Coordinator

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Frazier needs to go too

BRILLIENT! (not)
    well to be honest with you getting rid of frazier isnt a bad idea. talking statistically, the vikings do rank 1 in rush defense, but 18th in pass defense. the vikings have seen 371 rush plays which is the 2nd lowest in the nfl. meaning teams dont bother running, rather they pass. like most teams that play us, pass the ball at an average of 33 times a game against us

"Sajid28" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Frazier needs to go too

BRILLIENT! (not)
    well to be honest with you getting rid of frazier isnt a bad idea. talking statistically, the vikings do rank 1 in rush defense, but 18th in pass defense. the vikings have seen 371 rush plays which is the 2nd lowest in the nfl. meaning teams dont bother running, rather they pass. like most teams that play us, pass the ball at an average of 33 times a game against us

before frazier we where last in the league against the pass....

thats 14 positions better, in 1 year .

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123