b_sandhar_29 is offline Starter

If the season were to end today, we'd have the third overall pick in the draft

Thoughts or feelings about this? Seems like Indy will hold on to that number 1 pick. A win in Carolina bumps us from 4th overall pick to 3rd. I believe Stl would have the second overall pick based on strength of schedule. If I was St. Louis, considering how heavily they have invested at the receiver position (Pettis, Salas, and Lloyd) and how bad their left tackle is playing this year might take Kalil. Maybe I'll poke some fun because I've began my researching on this upcoming draft.

1. Indy- Andrew Luck
    2. St. Louis- Matt Kalil
    3. Vikings- _________

Blackmon or even Morris Claiborne make a lot of sense here. I heard this draft offers some great tackles so maybe we can snag a good one early in the second?
    None

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Don't forget about Andrew Luck's blindside protector,Jonathan Martin. If Kalil is gone, I would prefer to take Martin than anyone else. It is our biggest need, and he should be able to step in and play at a high level right away. We may even be able to drop a couple of slots and still get him. Depending how things play out when the draft draws near.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by marshallvike View Post
    Don't forget about Andrew Luck's blindside protector,Jonathan Martin. If Kalil is gone, I would prefer to take Martin than anyone else. It is our biggest need, and he should be able to step in and play at a high level right away. We may even be able to drop a couple of slots and still get him. Depending how things play out when the draft draws near.
    I pray somehow we can snag Kalil but I think Reiff has passed Martin on some boards. Any 3 would be better than what we have.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by marstc09 View Post
    I pray somehow we can snag Kalil but I think Reiff has passed Martin on some boards. Any 3 would be better than what we have.
    I'd be happy with any one of the three.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Granville1906 is offline Waterboy
    If we draft Martin or Reiff, I would throw up as much as I did when I heard this magical words, with the 12th pick, MN Vikings select Christain Ponder....Draft Claiborne the best in his position!