Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Vikestand is offline Coordinator

If the season ended today......

Minnesota would be playing the Seahawks at Seattle

Carolina would be playing the Slackers....

I like these matchups because I think the Vikings can deff. beat the Hawks and they dont have much of a home feild advantage.....Then I think Carolina can take it to the Slackers.......God I hope we win the next 3....I really do..lol

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

elgordo is offline Rookie

As a Viking fan it may be bad to say this, but it might be better for the Vikings to get a Wild Card spot then win the division.
    Whoever wins our division will probably end up playing the hottest team in the NFL which is the Carolina Panthers right now.

JWalkRulz84 is offline Rookie

Come on! Are you guys insane? Carolina? Sure, they have a 5 game winning streak...but did you guys see the opposition?

They beat a horrible 49er team, A bad Cardinals team, A decent Saints team, and a battered Rams team.

And you guys think this team would beat us in the first round of the playoffs? We physically dominated this team in every aspect of the game on their own turf...And they were 100% healthy, they had Stephen Davis, Deshaun Foster and Steve Smith. Not to mention we would be playing this game at Lambeau Field.

And No! It would not be better to be the wildcard than the division winner. You guys are betting on the vikes to beat a team that they lost to at home and betting on us losing to a team we beat on the road. On top of that, if you do find yourself out of the first round of the playoffs with us beating Carolina, you find yourselves in Philly for a nice round 2 exit. Come on, that prediction isnt even practical.

Ive usually been pretty good about my last posts and ditched that prick attitude of mine, but even the viking regulars like cajun, snowinapril, skol and others cannot support his argument.
    [img:ebda3835f6]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/packer/img/insider/wallpaper/111504/walk640.jpg[/img:ebda3835f6]

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

But the season doesn't end today so who fricken' cares, as long as we get in the playoffs!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

I agree, although the vikings would be ALOT better off with a home playoff game than on the road.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Alot changes from week one in the season and and week 18 in the playoffs. Teams weakness's are exploited, in the packers case there secondary couldnt cover me. I wouldnt count out the panthers or take them lightly no matter what. I would still put my bling on the packers though.

silvermane is offline Rookie

hey you have to admit, carolina came back from not having a shot in hell at a playoff spot to being the lead for the 6 seed. that is impressive...and i hope they get in because that team plays with a lot of heart. teams in the nfc north could take a few hints from their style of play.

"silvermane" wrote:
    hey you have to admit, carolina came back from not having a shot in hell at a playoff spot to being the lead for the 6 seed. that is impressive...and i hope they get in because that team plays with a lot of heart. teams in the nfc north could take a few hints from their style of play.
    Yeah, like playing defense!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

silvermane is offline Rookie

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "silvermane" wrote:
    Yeah, like playing defense!
    you've got that right...i remember a time when defense used to be the signature of the nfc north/central but those days are long gone.

Yeah, and then we had no offenses! Well, not like the top 5-10.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast