Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

Re: If Moss Came Back

"Webby" wrote:
    The bet is on with Neumdog and I.

If he rejoins the Vikings, I will burn a 84 jersey weekly and post the gruesome results.

If he does, I will buy Neumdog a Trailblazer with a Corvette engine.

GAME ON BEEYATCH
    A bet usually goes both ways, what do you get?

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Bad news Moss fans just found this out on another site

The deal is going to be finalized tomorrow.

Randy has been told to book a flight to Green Bay and will be at the press conference. Brett will also be making a statement at the press conference, according to my source.

The Raiders will announce a press conference for Friday at 5PM P.S.T.

The Raiders have agreed to allow the Packers to have their Press Conference before the Raiders official press conference, so expect a Packer Press Conference around 1 PM Green Bay time on Friday.

The Raiders will be getting Aaron, and the Packers 7th ruound pick in 2008 for Randy Moss, TE Courtney Anderson - Player Profile- www.sportsline.com/nfl...age/492881 and a conditional pick in 2009 with the highest being a 2nd round pick based on production numbers from Aaron.

>
    Apparently T.T. insisted that part of the deal was for Ranndy Moss and his agent to restructure his contract and ALSO FOR RANDY to be at the PRESS CONFERENCE IN PERSON and offer an appology to the Green Bay Fans in regards to the Mooning of the fans in Green bay. (Good On You T.T.)

Word is Randy is very happy and he and Brett have been talknng on the phone. The respect that Randy has for Brett has always been known so this makes sense to me.

Aaron Rogers has not been assured that the Raiders will not draft Q.B. with the first Pick but is very upbeat on the opportunity to return to the bay area as well as know that he will be the number one QB going into camp.

I know you are all going to ask me for a source. I am sorry I can not give it to you, not that I am a reporter becuase I am not.

I can only tell you that this is what was told to me, by a guy I know, who is a friend of a friend... So this probably means crap.

I just wanted it posted and recorded incase it is right.

I am buying this becuase the Packers need help at TE, the appology and restructuring of Randy's contract as well as the fact the Brett is suppose to make a statement about the trade, after all.... He has been fighting for this.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

hm.....

my worst nightmares have come true

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

patistheman is offline Starter

I want to know what the Raiders are thinking with this deal.
    I would take either Quinn or Russel before Rodgers.
    However thats just me.
    I know they want to get rid of Moss but come on now.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"patistheman" wrote:
    However thats just me.
    Actually I think this would be a great move on the Raiders part.
    Rodgers and CJ would be a lot better than Quinn/Russel and Moss.
    They are trading an aging WR who may very well be past his prime for an up and coming QB who has mentored under a future first ballot HoFer.
    What I want to know is WTF the Packers are thinking.
    Far-ve has got to retire pretty damn soon, and now there is nobody left waiting in the wings to take over when he leaves.
    That would leave them in the same kind of QB situation we are in right now...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Also we should probably get this thread merged in to the Official Randy Moss thread, since the same discussion is taking place there...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "patistheman" wrote:
    However thats just me.
    Actually I think this would be a great move on the Raiders part.
    Rodgers and CJ would be a lot better than Quinn/Russel and Moss.
    They are trading an aging WR who may very well be past his prime for an up and coming QB who has mentored under a future first ballot HoFer.
    What I want to know is WTF the Packers are thinking.
    Far-ve has got to retire pretty gol 'darnit soon, and now there is nobody left waiting in the wings to take over when he leaves.
    That would leave them in the same kind of QB situation we are in right now...
    It will leave them with a great recipe for either success or disaster depending on the health of both Moss and farve.

jdvike is offline Hall of Famer

"tarkenton10" wrote:

Randy has been told to book a flight to Green Bay and will be at the press conference. Brett will also be making a statement at the press conference, according to my source.

The Raiders have agreed to allow the Packers to have their Press Conference before the Raiders official press conference, so expect a Packer Press Conference around 1 PM Green Bay time on Friday.

The Raiders will be getting Aaron, and the Packers 7th ruound pick in 2008 for Randy Moss, TE Courtney Anderson - Player Profile- www.sportsline.com/nfl...age/492881 and a conditional pick in 2009 with the highest being a 2nd round pick based on production numbers from Aaron.

>
    Apparently T.T. insisted that part of the deal was for Ranndy Moss and his agent to restructure his contract and ALSO FOR RANDY to be at the PRESS CONFERENCE IN PERSON and offer an appology to the Green Bay Fans in regards to the Mooning of the fans in Green bay. (Good On You T.T.)

Word is Randy is very happy and he and Brett have been talknng on the phone. The respect that Randy has for Brett has always been known so this makes sense to me.

Aaron Rogers has not been assured that the Raiders will not draft Q.B. with the first Pick but is very upbeat on the opportunity to return to the bay area as well as know that he will be the number one QB going into camp.

I know you are all going to ask me for a source. I am sorry I can not give it to you, not that I am a reporter becuase I am not.

I can only tell you that this is what was told to me, by a guy I know, who is a friend of a friend... So this probably means crap.

I am buying this becuase the Packers need help at TE, the appology and restructuring of Randy's contract as well as the fact the Brett is suppose to make a statement about the trade, after all.... He has been fighting for this.
    Oh yeah this sound reputable
    :...BTW good luck getting an apology out of Moss,Puker fans!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"tarkenton10" wrote:

>

Man, Grandpa Al must be DESPERATE...IF this is even true!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "tarkenton10" wrote:

>

Man, Grandpa Al must be DESPERATE...IF this is even true!
    Where there's smoke there's fire.

And today we've seen a whole lot of smoke.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast