If I was the Vikings GM, I would...
Since a lot of people here are bagging on Spielman and the front office, I thought I would start a fun little thread. This thread is meant to be FUN, not a platform for attacking others.
Here are the rules:
- Assume that it turns out that Zygi Wilf is a rabid PP.O lurker, and he has been following your incredibly insightful posts for the past year. In response he decided to hire you as the GM starting in the 2013 offseason.
- Pick three areas of weakness you think are the highest priority to be addressed, and explain how you would fix those areas. I say only three because it is both impractical and highly improbable that anyone can overhaul more than three different position areas in a single offseason.
- Be realistic. Any posts that say you would trade Webb for Rodgers are crap. We don't like crap.
- You cannot critique someone else's solutions until you have offered up one of your own. <-- Important
- After offering your own solution, feel free to discuss, compliment critique, or poke holes in others while at the same time watching others do the same to you. Enjoy life as a GM. :)
Around this time next season, I will resurrect this thread and we can see whose ideas might have had merit to them. :)