Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    purple pain is offline Waterboy

If Frazier is out who do the Vikings go After for Head Coach?

I vote for Bill Cowher!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Does he want to come to the shit show that is viking football?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    The issue is not Fraiser.... its the roster. Realistically he has been coach for about 16 games and is 7-9 as a coach. The person to blame for the roster is Spielman and his crap. Plenty of defense... no offense. He actually thought Jerome Simpson was a #1. WTF

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries
    Getting 6 wins so far from a 3 win team does not merit a firing.

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    I'd take Gruden over Cowher. He's a QB guy and that's the position that has plagued our franchise for far too long. Maybe he could be the one that finally gets it fixed for us and we can get back to complaining about other things. Hell he made Gannon look pretty damn good.

I'd just love to finally see a proven guy take over for once. Someone that has won a superbowl. Every single HC we've ever had, it was their first NFL head coaching job. Van Brocklin, Grant, Steckel, Burns, Green, Tice, Childress, and Frazier ... all unproven NFL head coaching virgins when they took over for us, and all have combined for 0 superbowl wins. I think it's time to try something else.

The question is, what proven guy in their right mind would want to come and coach for such a dysfunctional "hands-on" front office? Most proven guys want control and they're not going to get it here.

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    What about Andy Reid? I say hell no, but I'm sure he'll be available soon xD.

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    I'd love to bring Reid in to be our offensive Coordinator. It's not his fault that his offensive line couldn't protect a college QB, let alone an NFL QB. Musgrave clearly has to go. Draft a QB in the 2nd round, ala Harbaugh with Kaepernick in San Fran. I'd love to have Cowher or Gruden, but I think Leslie is doing great with what he's being given to work with. I agree with Skum. A 6 win team out of a 3 win team. I'm backing Leslie on this one. And Alan Williams!

PS this team has turned into the Tampa Bay Bucs. Hopefully our Josh Freeman comes along soon. Even Tony Dungy couldn't win with a cover 2 this good (or better!) in Tampa. Remember Shaun King? Holy shit. Got a QB in Indy and the rest is history. Give Leslie a QB and I think he could play a similar role to Dungy in Indy. If we don't... Well you saw what happened to Dungy in Tampa.
    Last edited by MulletMullitia; 12-02-2012 at 11:33 PM.

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

digital420 is online now Team Alumni
    I really don't see why Frazier would be out, we're ahead of schedule not behiend. for me Frazier has done enouf to keep going one more year. though he has some decisions to make.

i could see rustymusty or CP, (can't pass, or Chris ponder) one of the 2.. might not be around.

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Cowher without LeBeau? Without the Rooneys and Colbert? I'll pass.

Andy Reid without Jim Johnson? Absolutely not, no way.

I think Frazier's bought himself some more time. That likely means Musgrave has too. There's one high profile guy I'd want, Jon Gruden, and I can't see him taking anything other than a head coaching position.

We've got a pretty decent team, believe it or not. Stick with the staff we have now, they've made significant strides. Keep building on what we have personnel wise. Clearly biggest problems are on the road. Experience and maturity will help with that, a major shake-up may hurt more than it helps.

One more year for Frazier and his crew.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast