zimtwister is offline Coach

if everyone played with just half the intensity of antoine

winfeild we would be winning. he plays with passion and no fear. it seems the other guys are playing it "safe" because they dont want to get hurt playing for this horrible coaching staff. p.s. if cullpeker shows any signs of this last week pull him. travis taylor said the recivers were wide open but cullpeker could not find them. if you add daunte's and tice's IQ would it even be a positive number. poor winfeild, playing for a bunch of tallywackers.....................
    "you dream of beating me, its time you wake up and apologize."

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: if everyone played with just half the intensity of antoine

"zimtwister" wrote:
    winfeild we would be winning. he plays with passion and no fear. it seems the other guys are playing it "safe" because they dont want to get hurt playing for this horrible coaching staff. p.s. if cullpeker shows any signs of this last week pull him. travis taylor said the recivers were wide open but cullpeker could not find them. if you add daunte's and tice's IQ would it even be a positive number. poor winfeild, playing for a bunch of tallywackers.....................
    Hope they don't play like he did against the Bengals, he was aweful. Forgot how to make some easy tackles and his coverage was lacking...big time.

But, yes we see him with the big hits. But, there is more to him than that.

Overall I like him and he is good.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Re: if everyone played with just half the intensity of antoine

I like him too. He's got heart!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: if everyone played with just half the intensity of antoi

"zimtwister" wrote:
    Zim Zim Zim, I think that you are really upset about this loss.

Before the game, you really thought we were going to win and you were going to post the GF pic and everything. The team really let you down, they let us all down, even themselves.

One win didn't make the season and three losses aren't going to make the season either.

If it would make you feel better, you can still post the pic of your GF. Maybe after the photo opp, ........................ , I know that would make me feel better anyway, I have to throw stuff like that out there cause I am married. We have to live vicariously through others, Marriage is a fine institution but that is another story we don't want to get into.

I am just trying to get you to lighten up a little because it is a long way to the next game. I am not trying to tell you what to do or how to be a fan, just trying to help.

BTW, I totally agree with the fact that Winfield has heart. I don't think he has given up on this team and I don't think any of us should either.