Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Idea

eclipse_2303 is offline Starter

Idea

Do you think Moe Williams would be a good fullback? He is the best blocking RB in the league. I have seen Brian Urlacher come charging through the line & Moe picked him up & slammed his ass to the ground like he was nothing. This would also give the offense more speed. I am not saying he is a better FB than Kliensasser. But, I think they should do some packages with Moe at FB like on certain downs & certain distances from the 1st down.

rkuriger04 is offline Rookie

Idea

i do that on madden all the time and i like it

PurplePharaoh is offline Rookie

Idea

Makes sense...But for tht reason the Vikings wont do it...it makes to much sesnse...Tice has and will cost us at lease 2 games a year. Tice has to go
    http://www.angelfire.com/mn2/VikingTrader/

[img:af473e5384]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2005/writers/don_banks/03/24/banks.vikes/p1_smoot.jpg[/img:af473e5384]

"If loving the Vikings is wrong, I dont wannabe right"

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Idea

"PurplePharaoh" wrote:
    Makes sense...But for tht reason the Vikings wont do it...it makes to much sesnse...Tice has and will coast us at lease 2 games a year. Tice has to go
    Is it Tice's fault our defense has been one of the worst in the league for the past 4 years?

Idea

That would be a good Idea.

Idea

It isn't his fault the Owner has been a cheap ass & Denny left him with no defense. I like Tice I think he is a good coach because he is a players coach. He does what he is supposed to do. Listen to his offensive & defensive coordinators & let them do their jobs. He trust his staff & the decisions they make. Now with an obvious upgrade, I think Tice has to get to the playoffs this year or he is gone.

viks_fan21 is offline Asst. Coach

Idea

I love the idea of Moe.

Not only is he a great blocker but he is one of the best short yardage tackle breakers in the league.

Idea

Exactly, he can catch to. & he would be a very fast FB.

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

Idea

"eclipse_2303" wrote:
    It isn't his fault the Owner has been a cheap butt & Denny left him with no defense. I like Tice I think he is a good coach because he is a players coach. He does what he is supposed to do. Listen to his offensive & defensive coordinators & let them do their jobs. He trust his staff & the decisions they make. Now with an obvious upgrade, I think Tice has to get to the playoffs this year or he is gone.
    i agree, green left the team in a huge mess and tice is a good coach. im tired of fools saying that it's tice's fault for everything. oh tice is the reason we loose games blah blah, we'll see how good he can coach now with some talent on defense; cause thats not his fault he had to fix everything.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

Idea

If Tice gets fired, I nominate myself to replace him. I had the idea of using Moe as a FB, I can bring this team to the promiseland!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast