Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: I won't be upset at all if the Vikings lose thier next 3 games

"singersp" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    Even Marrdro would have been upset. He would not have complained, or jumped off the Childress bandwagon, but he would have been upset.
    No, he wouldn't have been upset. Here was his reply to the first post.

"Marrdro" wrote:
    You my friend have just moved up 2 columns on the ole spread sheet my friend.
    With that said you know were I stand on this.

;D

Excellent post
    my friend, excellent post indeed.
    I think the key here is that I should have used the words "I would have understood" if they would have lost.

Again, it is very hard to keep a winning streak alive and then throw in the fact that we have alot of inexperience at key (especially the QB) positions.

It is gonna happen my friends.
    History proves that you can bank on it that we will probably loose at least one more before the REGULAR season is over.

As I said before.
    What will make me more upset will be trying to explain that loss to the yutz's on here who won't listen to me.
    I hate it when I can't sway someones opinion to my way of thinking........;D
    ;D
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    Even Marrdro would have been upset. He would not have complained, or jumped off the Childress bandwagon, but he would have been upset.

"Marrdro" wrote:

;D

Excellent post
    I think the key here is that I should have used the words "I would have understood" if they would have lost.

Again, it is very hard to keep a winning streak alive and then throw in the fact that we have alot of inexperience at key (especially the QB) positions.

History proves that you can bank on it that we will probably loose at least one more before the REGULAR season is over.

As I said before.
    What will make me more upset will be trying to explain that loss to the yutz's on here who won't listen to me.

;D
    ;D
    If you didn't curse after the missed PAT, or our three horrible turnovers, or right after you realized TJ got injured, I'm amazed.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

"V" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "V" wrote:

"Marrdro" wrote:

;D

Excellent post

As I said before.

;D
    ;D
    If you didn't curse after the missed PAT, or our three horrible turnovers, or right after you realized TJ got injured, I'm amazed.
    You are correct.
    Plays like that just flat piss me off.
    Your boy made a bad snap (I know he's not your boy
    ;D) and I could here you saying, why the hell do we waste a roster spot on this guy...........

Any gaff by a Vet just pisses me off.
    I've given up on a couple of Vets and believe they can't learn the system and want them gone for someone else who can.
    >

If we loose cause one of the 1 or 2 year players makes a mistake I open another beer and chock it up to the learning curve and trust the coaches to fix that problem.
    Its what was sold to me by the ownership so I am sucking it up for another year.
    If we have the same issues next year I will be the biggest naysayer on this site.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "V" wrote:

"Marrdro" wrote:

;D

Excellent post

As I said before.

;D
    ;D
    You are correct.
    ;D) and I could here you saying, why the hell do we waste a roster spot on this guy...........

I've given up on a couple of Vets and believe they can't learn the system and want them gone for someone else who can.
    >

If we loose cause one of the 1 or 2 year players makes a mistake I open another beer and chock it up to the learning curve and trust the coaches to fix that problem.
    Its what was sold to me by the ownership so I am sucking it up for another year.
    If we have the same issues next year I will be the biggest naysayer on this site.

;D
    Right ! lol. The world will spin off it's axis before that ever happens.
    You crack me up.
    ;D
    What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. Its the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

"jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    [quote author=V link=topic=40708.msg693320#msg693320 date=1198014565]

"Marrdro" wrote:

;D

Excellent post

As I said before.

;D
    ;D
    You are correct.

>

;D
    Right ! lol. The world will spin off it's axis before that ever happens.
    You crack me up.
    ;D
    [/quote]
    Hey I can be pretty damn negative if I really really really really really really try hard.
    Your right, who am I kidding.
    ;D

Frostbite is offline Coach

"singersp" wrote:
    I am still laughing at the people who would be happy as pooh if we lost our last 3 games & finished the season 7-9.

Some of these are the same people who were calling for Tice's head when we made a run for the 2005 playoffs late in the season & finished 9-7.

They're tired of mediocrity, they said, but now they are happy with even less wins?
    Go figure.

That's a great point singersp! Very True.

Cheers!
    Where is Frostbite Falls Minnesota?

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Marrdro" wrote:

;D
    Yeah, sure! When..............

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

;D
    Yeah, sure! When..............

I thought I had some of you fooled.
    Alas, you all see right through me.
    ;D

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567