Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 68 of 68
  1. #61
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: I won't be upset at all if the Vikings lose thier next 3 games

    "singersp" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    Even Marrdro would have been upset. He would not have complained, or jumped off the Childress bandwagon, but he would have been upset.
    No, he wouldn't have been upset. Here was his reply to the first post.

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    You my friend have just moved up 2 columns on the ole spread sheet my friend.
    With that said you know were I stand on this.

    ;D

    Excellent post
    my friend, excellent post indeed.
    I think the key here is that I should have used the words "I would have understood" if they would have lost.

    Again, it is very hard to keep a winning streak alive and then throw in the fact that we have alot of inexperience at key (especially the QB) positions.

    It is gonna happen my friends.
    History proves that you can bank on it that we will probably loose at least one more before the REGULAR season is over.

    As I said before.
    What will make me more upset will be trying to explain that loss to the yutz's on here who won't listen to me.
    I hate it when I can't sway someones opinion to my way of thinking........;D
    ;D
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  2. #62
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: I won't be upset at all if the Vikings lose thier next 3 games

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    Even Marrdro would have been upset. He would not have complained, or jumped off the Childress bandwagon, but he would have been upset.
    No, he wouldn't have been upset. Here was his reply to the first post.

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    You my friend have just moved up 2 columns on the ole spread sheet my friend.
    With that said you know were I stand on this.

    ;D

    Excellent post
    my friend, excellent post indeed.
    I think the key here is that I should have used the words "I would have understood" if they would have lost.

    Again, it is very hard to keep a winning streak alive and then throw in the fact that we have alot of inexperience at key (especially the QB) positions.

    It is gonna happen my friends.
    History proves that you can bank on it that we will probably loose at least one more before the REGULAR season is over.

    As I said before.
    What will make me more upset will be trying to explain that loss to the yutz's on here who won't listen to me.

    I hate it when I can't sway someones opinion to my way of thinking........;D
    ;D
    ;D
    If you didn't curse after the missed PAT, or our three horrible turnovers, or right after you realized TJ got injured, I'm amazed.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

  3. #63
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: I won't be upset at all if the Vikings lose thier next 3 games

    "V" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    Even Marrdro would have been upset. He would not have complained, or jumped off the Childress bandwagon, but he would have been upset.
    No, he wouldn't have been upset. Here was his reply to the first post.

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    You my friend have just moved up 2 columns on the ole spread sheet my friend.
    With that said you know were I stand on this.

    ;D

    Excellent post
    my friend, excellent post indeed.
    I think the key here is that I should have used the words "I would have understood" if they would have lost.

    Again, it is very hard to keep a winning streak alive and then throw in the fact that we have alot of inexperience at key (especially the QB) positions.

    It is gonna happen my friends.
    History proves that you can bank on it that we will probably loose at least one more before the REGULAR season is over.

    As I said before.
    What will make me more upset will be trying to explain that loss to the yutz's on here who won't listen to me.

    I hate it when I can't sway someones opinion to my way of thinking........;D
    ;D
    ;D
    If you didn't curse after the missed PAT, or our three horrible turnovers, or right after you realized TJ got injured, I'm amazed.
    You are correct.
    Plays like that just flat piss me off.
    Your boy made a bad snap (I know he's not your boy
    ;D) and I could here you saying, why the hell do we waste a roster spot on this guy...........

    Any gaff by a Vet just pisses me off.
    I've given up on a couple of Vets and believe they can't learn the system and want them gone for someone else who can.
    >

    If we loose cause one of the 1 or 2 year players makes a mistake I open another beer and chock it up to the learning curve and trust the coaches to fix that problem.
    Its what was sold to me by the ownership so I am sucking it up for another year.
    If we have the same issues next year I will be the biggest naysayer on this site.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  4. #64
    jargomcfargo's Avatar
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,776

    Re: I won't be upset at all if the Vikings lose thier next 3 games

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    Even Marrdro would have been upset. He would not have complained, or jumped off the Childress bandwagon, but he would have been upset.
    No, he wouldn't have been upset. Here was his reply to the first post.

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    You my friend have just moved up 2 columns on the ole spread sheet my friend.
    With that said you know were I stand on this.

    ;D

    Excellent post
    my friend, excellent post indeed.
    I think the key here is that I should have used the words "I would have understood" if they would have lost.

    Again, it is very hard to keep a winning streak alive and then throw in the fact that we have alot of inexperience at key (especially the QB) positions.

    It is gonna happen my friends.
    History proves that you can bank on it that we will probably loose at least one more before the REGULAR season is over.

    As I said before.
    What will make me more upset will be trying to explain that loss to the yutz's on here who won't listen to me.

    I hate it when I can't sway someones opinion to my way of thinking........;D
    ;D
    ;D
    If you didn't curse after the missed PAT, or our three horrible turnovers, or right after you realized TJ got injured, I'm amazed.
    You are correct.
    Plays like that just flat piss me off.
    Your boy made a bad snap (I know he's not your boy
    ;D) and I could here you saying, why the hell do we waste a roster spot on this guy...........

    Any gaff by a Vet just pisses me off.
    I've given up on a couple of Vets and believe they can't learn the system and want them gone for someone else who can.
    >

    If we loose cause one of the 1 or 2 year players makes a mistake I open another beer and chock it up to the learning curve and trust the coaches to fix that problem.
    Its what was sold to me by the ownership so I am sucking it up for another year.
    If we have the same issues next year I will be the biggest naysayer on this site.

    ;D
    Right ! lol. The world will spin off it's axis before that ever happens.
    You crack me up.
    ;D
    What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. Its the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

  5. #65
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: I won't be upset at all if the Vikings lose thier next 3 games

    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    [quote author=V link=topic=40708.msg693320#msg693320 date=1198014565]
    Even Marrdro would have been upset. He would not have complained, or jumped off the Childress bandwagon, but he would have been upset.
    No, he wouldn't have been upset. Here was his reply to the first post.

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    You my friend have just moved up 2 columns on the ole spread sheet my friend.
    With that said you know were I stand on this.

    ;D

    Excellent post
    my friend, excellent post indeed.
    I think the key here is that I should have used the words "I would have understood" if they would have lost.

    Again, it is very hard to keep a winning streak alive and then throw in the fact that we have alot of inexperience at key (especially the QB) positions.

    It is gonna happen my friends.
    History proves that you can bank on it that we will probably loose at least one more before the REGULAR season is over.

    As I said before.
    What will make me more upset will be trying to explain that loss to the yutz's on here who won't listen to me.

    I hate it when I can't sway someones opinion to my way of thinking........;D
    ;D
    ;D
    If you didn't curse after the missed PAT, or our three horrible turnovers, or right after you realized TJ got injured, I'm amazed.
    You are correct.
    Plays like that just flat piss me off.
    Your boy made a bad snap (I know he's not your boy
    ;D) and I could here you saying, why the hell do we waste a roster spot on this guy...........

    Any gaff by a Vet just pisses me off.
    I've given up on a couple of Vets and believe they can't learn the system and want them gone for someone else who can.
    >

    If we loose cause one of the 1 or 2 year players makes a mistake I open another beer and chock it up to the learning curve and trust the coaches to fix that problem.
    Its what was sold to me by the ownership so I am sucking it up for another year.
    If we have the same issues next year I will be the biggest naysayer on this site.

    ;D
    Right ! lol. The world will spin off it's axis before that ever happens.
    You crack me up.
    ;D
    [/quote]
    Hey I can be pretty damn negative if I really really really really really really try hard.
    Your right, who am I kidding.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  6. #66
    Frostbite is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    966

    Re: I won't be upset at all if the Vikings lose thier next 3 games

    "singersp" wrote:
    I am still laughing at the people who would be happy as pooh if we lost our last 3 games & finished the season 7-9.

    Some of these are the same people who were calling for Tice's head when we made a run for the 2005 playoffs late in the season & finished 9-7.

    They're tired of mediocrity, they said, but now they are happy with even less wins?
    Go figure.

    That's a great point singersp! Very True.


    Cheers!
    Where is Frostbite Falls Minnesota?

  7. #67
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: I won't be upset at all if the Vikings lose thier next 3 games

    "Marrdro" wrote:

    If we have the same issues next year I will be the biggest naysayer on this site.

    ;D
    Yeah, sure! When..............


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #68
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: I won't be upset at all if the Vikings lose thier next 3 games

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

    If we have the same issues next year I will be the biggest naysayer on this site.

    ;D
    Yeah, sure! When..............

    I thought I had some of you fooled.
    Alas, you all see right through me.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Similar Threads

  1. Cardinals will give the Vikings Fitz - Anatomy of an Upset
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 10:09 AM
  2. I never realized how upset the Vikings were
    By dfosterf in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 07:45 AM
  3. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-01-2007, 03:45 PM
  4. Hope Vikings Can Upset Eagles
    By VisitingRamFan in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-12-2005, 12:07 AM
  5. LOOKS LIKE THE VIKINGS WILL HAVE LOST 5 OF THIER LAST 7 GAME
    By dan3ski in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-12-2004, 02:49 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •