Thread: I wonder

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

I wonder

If another nfl team (Seahawks) will get a Lombardi before our beloved Minnesota Vikings do.

Dear Minnesota Vikings...you have a range of 40-60 years to win a Superbowl before I leave this place. Please, just one?

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

Re: I wonder

i could almost gurantee we'll have one within 3 years, that is if pepper don't choke like manning, plummer, and mcnabb in the playoffs? against philly a few years back he was doing great except for the fact philly was running through our line like they could teleport like an x-man
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

well said but I don't think my window is that long. Well, I don't want to be senile (mis spell) when they do win.

natethegreat is offline Pro-Bowler

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    If another nfl team (Seahawks) will get a Lombardi before our beloved Minnesota Vikings do.

Dear Minnesota Vikings...you have a range of 40-60 years to win a Superbowl before I leave this place. Please, just one?
    i sure hope i get to see the vikes win one before i die, im still young so hopefully it will happen some day, watching the seahawk fans celebrate going to the super bowl for the first time gave me chills, WHEN we win the big one im going to do what ever i can to be there in person, thats going to be my lifetime goal

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

"natethegreat" wrote:
    "enlvikeman" wrote:

i sure hope i get to see the vikes win one before i die, im still young so hopefully it will happen some day, watching the seahawk fans celebrate going to the super bowl for the first time gave me chills, WHEN we win the big one im going to do what ever i can to be there in person, thats going to be my lifetime goal
    do anything you can to be there? yeah you and about 1,000,000 other people and they can't fit them in the stadium; i can imagine it being the most scalped superbowl ever people would go nuts and we'd have riots and crazy stuff ha ha.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

"natethegreat" wrote:
    "enlvikeman" wrote:

I sure hope to god they win one before I die also! But your right. If we can manage to keep culpepper, and he doesnt choke like mcnabb and manning....:lol:

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I hope that the Seahawks DO win...that way the Vikes will get more motivated to win it next year...plus I HATE Putzburgh and Big *** Ben!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

i dream of them making the playoffs...

That way i can WATCH GAMES!!!!

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

ya i live in new york so having mor ethan 3 games a year on tv would b nice