Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re: I wish Moss was back here....

"Purplemania" wrote:
    I like Randy cause he tells it how it is. What he said about MN fans and the organization is something I respect deeply.
    Except that the Minnesota Organization is now completely different than it was when he played here.
    So, basically, whiny Mr. Play When-I-Wanna is mad at people who had *nothing* to do with his situation.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Did anyone read the sid article on mondays paper?
    I think he explained it pretty good when he said the vikings are sold out for only one game so far this year. With moss and pep, the vikings were sold out the minute tickets went on sale.
    The team aspect means nothing if the fans cant watch the game on tv.
    Sports are entertaiment for most of us and thats it.
    I get season tickets because I love the vikings, there are people on this board who think theses fans somehow dont deserve to be a vikings fan because they dont take the game to heart, dont eat sleep and die football.
    There are people who get season tickets or game tickets because of certain players, the vikings do not have any star power now to get the boarderline fans to come to the games.
    Say what you want about moss or pep, they put people in that POS metrodome like no one else.
    Now the vikings are trying to sell five game ticket plays like they are the fricken twins or something.
    Moss was/is a great entertainer and people go to games to be entertained.

One more depressing thing, anyone who goes to the games and has for years...WTF
    what happend to washington ave?
    My god even last year there were a few tailgating lots.
    Now the depot store is gone!
    Then next year the Rapid park lot will be gone!
    Where will I be able to tailgate?!
    You republican whore!

Del Rio Guest

"PurpleRide" wrote:
    Did anyone read the sid article on mondays paper?
    I think he explained it pretty good when he said the vikings are sold out for only one game so far this year. With moss and pep, the vikings were sold out the minute tickets went on sale.
    The team aspect means nothing if the fans cant watch the game on tv.
    Sports are entertaiment for most of us and thats it.
    I get season tickets because I love the vikings, there are people on this board who think theses fans somehow dont deserve to be a vikings fan because they dont take the game to heart, dont eat sleep and die football.
    There are people who get season tickets or game tickets because of certain players, the vikings do not have any star power now to get the boarderline fans to come to the games.
    Say what you want about moss or pep, they put people in that POS metrodome like no one else.
    Now the vikings are trying to sell five game ticket plays like they are the fricken twins or something.
    Moss was/is a great entertainer and people go to games to be entertained.

One more depressing thing, anyone who goes to the games and has for years...WTF
    what happend to washington ave?
    My god even last year there were a few tailgating lots.
    Now the depot store is gone!
    Then next year the Rapid park lot will be gone!
    Where will I be able to tailgate?!
    If they start winning it wont matter who is on the team people will show up.

It's a mountain out of a molehill, you have teams that play poor football, and have no big names and they still function, they still get televised and the world still turns.

The very least of my worries as a fan is if some people who only show up to see certain players stop showing up.

Winning creates stars. If we win games new stars will be born, new jerseys printed and new fickle fans will emerge with dawning the gear of the flavor of the month. Then it really wont matter where Moss is or Dante Culpepper. Stars have come and gone, we have sold out before they were here and we will sell out again. It's a moot point and the only thing it really emphasises to me is Red kept them around for economic purposes because we sure as hell didn't win a damn thing with them here.

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

Us not winning was definitely not Moss' fault, at the most you could blame him for the 2004 Washington game.

This organization shirks responsibility and avoids problems - it's the whole reason we continue to lose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    Us not winning was definitely not Moss' fault, at the most you could blame him for the 2004 Washington game.

This organization shirks responsibility and avoids problems - it's the whole reason we continue to lose.
    This organizatin has nothing to do with the organization that traded Moss.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

boognish is offline Coordinator

I can't believe any of you would want that whiney prima donna on this team again, regardless of talent. Did you even see the distraction he was causing on the Raider sidelines in a PRESEASON GAME!!?? Just what we need around here...a sulky little biatch WR who plays when he wants to
    :

Get over him already. He's a walking hamstring injury anyway.
    I am a dipshit!!!

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"Braddock" wrote:
    He wouldn't be complaining if he was back in his rightful home. We don't need him by any means, but what team couldn't use him? (except the Raiders...lol) He should come back home where he's still loved and not hated like out in Cali.

(I also stole this idea from the Get It Over With thread.... :snicker

Will it ever end ......

:

Del Rio Guest

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:

No it wasn't his fault, and I never said it was. What I said was the only thing I get from him trying to pull the MOSS PUT BUTTS IN THE SEAT argument, is we only kept him around for economic purposes. I was simply stating a fact. We didn't win a championship, world or NFC. So if all you bring to the table is the guys PEP included put fans in seats......it's not enough.

The argument is weak. Winning will sell out a stadium as fast as having a main attraction. So I didn't see his point.

Prophet Guest

There are about 5000 threads from Moss Crotch Sniffers.
    They will rise from their graves, clean out their nostrils, and go to work.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    There are about 5000 threads from Moss Crotch Sniffers.
    They will rise from their graves, clean out their nostrils, and go to work.
    True crotch sniffers don't clean out the nostrils.
    That way, the musky smell can linger all day long, providing constant euphoria.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast