Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

i wasnt aware......?

that terrance shaw has been in the league for 10 years. i thought the name was familiar but couldnt place him. well since he is starting and no one has mentioned his name i thought i would do a search. he played with the raiders, chargers, and fins and pats. anyone have any inside info on him? he should be able to fill in adequately.....hopefully help the vikes make the playoff push. CMON DUDE!!!! VIKING NATION NEEDS YOU!!!! lol
    (trying to fire myself and anybody who will listen(read) up)

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

i wasnt aware......?

37 lurkers out there and no posts!!!!! everyone afraid to say anything about our newest starting cornerback? whats a matta? chicken? lol! jj. obviously everyone thinks he is going to fail. i dont think so. just remember, i have seen #26 getting burned badly. i dont think 26 is a bad corner, quite the contrary. and i think that #25 will do ok. rice and jackson...not going to be easy.

Freya is offline Team Alumni

i wasnt aware......?

Was he on special teams only before now?

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: i wasnt aware......?

"vikes can do" wrote:
    that terrance shaw has been in the league for 10 years. i thought the name was familiar but couldnt place him. well since he is starting and no one has mentioned his name i thought i would do a search. he played with the raiders, chargers, and fins and pats. anyone have any inside info on him? he should be able to fill in adequately.....hopefully help the vikes make the playoff push. CMON DUDE!!!! VIKING NATION NEEDS YOU!!!! lol
    (trying to fire myself and anybody who will listen(read) up)
    Hopefully, he won't be just another Denard Walker (it hurt just to type that name)....AARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

uncle tony is offline Rookie

i wasnt aware......?

There really isn't anything that sticks out about this guy. He has 11 career interceptions with one of them last year for the vikes. He seemed to be the most productive in his first three years with the chargers. His pass defended numbers were double digits in those 3 years, but they dropped down since then.

He's a 10 year veteran in the NFL which should help us out. He's a solid special team player but the time has come for him to step it up at cornerback. Put me in coach I got something to prove is what I hope he feels.

Go Vikes!!!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

i wasnt aware......?

He is unspectacular, probably as good as Denard Walker. I remember seeing him get burnt by Andre Johnson all day long against the Texans, but then again he shouldn't have been covering him anyway.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

i wasnt aware......?

"uncle tony" wrote:
    There really isn't anything that sticks out about this guy. He has 11 career interceptions with one of them last year for the vikes. He seemed to be the most productive in his first three years with the chargers. His pass defended numbers were double digits in those 3 years, but they dropped down since then.

He's a 10 year veteran in the NFL which should help us out. He's a solid special team player but the time has come for him to step it up at cornerback. Put me in coach I got something to prove is what I hope he feels.

Go Vikes!!!
    I read this thread when it first was posted, chose not to respond because I really didn't have anything positive to say. But if you want a response, the first thing I could think of was,

[size=18px]Trouble.[/size]

And not for the opposing team. 10 years and we haven't heard of him. There is a reason. I hope he has the game or games of his life the next 2-3 weeks while Winfield is out. Cross your fingers!

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

i wasnt aware......?

Shaw, IMO, is an average journeyman at his position.
    I believe with Winfield out, the Vikes will need to make huge adjustments. For one, more pressure on the QB. Yea, I know, easier said than done but why not send the blitz on every play? God knows we cannot cover receivers longer than two seconds. if we get to the QB, we won't have to cover as long.
    BLITZ, BLITZ, BLITZ....

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

i wasnt aware......?

Our secondary without Winfield just plain SCARES ME :cry: ! Cory Chavous is going to have to do some extra babysitting back there! If we can get some pressure up front, and put the brakes on Alexander, we just may do the job. Whatever happens with the defense, the whole team is going to have to play without fear, play determined, and TAKE NO PRISONERS!!!!!!!! If we get the Seahawks down early, we have to CRUSH them!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

i wasnt aware......?

I think he used to play for Oakland

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast