Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I wanna thank you

To the o-line for coming together and showing why many(myself included) were wrong about you and you just did need time to gel.

To luck for bringing us two rookies who show a lot of promise.

To the defense for keeping us close in every game except one(it's ok we'll get them back in the playoffs).

To T-Jack for showing me I was wrong to doubt you.

To Tony Richardson for being the guy who does all the work and gets none of the credit for our great running attack.

To our recievers for working hard to establish rythms with T-Jack that are starting to show and especially for your downfield blocking.
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

Re: I wanna thank you

Oh, and the coaches.
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

to all players,stuff,coaching,owner for making the Vikes 2008 World Champions
    El underdog.

MemphisPurple is offline Training Camp

Our team, if they can all stay healthy, has much much potential to go the whole way. Everyone I watch is doing their job and working their hardest. Awsome job Vikes.

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

Oh boy, with these threads are we setting ourselves up for a big fall should we lose our momentum now.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Purple D is offline Starter

"cogitans" wrote:
    Oh boy, with these threads are we setting ourselves up for a big fall should we lose our momentum now.
    I love Optimism.

But we should still take this thing one game at a time.
    There are still chances of a letdown and no Playoffs.

This team is very capable of running all over everyone in the league and they should, but weird things happen in this league and that is why they play the games.
    I am crossing my fingers and hoping for a Vikings run that will be talked about for years to come.
    Maybe a run that will start the viking Dynasty and 3-4 Superbowl wins in the next 5 years.

Gotta be optimistic my friends
    ;D

Four score and seven years ago, Brad Childress has brought upon this team, a west coast offense, conceived in San Francisco, and Dedicated to be a Kick jiggly butt offence. We are now engaged in an NFL season, testing weather that offense can get going or that our defense can long endure.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

I'm just thankful that for the past three weeks, I haven't been depressed over another Vikings loss for half the week.

Instead I'm blessed with a feeling of euphoria that lasts for days on end.

It's unfortunate that it's either one or the other when it comes to your favorite team.
    Seldom does a fanatic hover around the middle when it comes to emotion.

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"Purple" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    I love Optimism.

This team is very capable of running all over everyone in the league and they should, but weird things happen in this league and that is why they play the games.
    I am crossing my fingers and hoping for a Vikings run that will be talked about for years to come.
    Maybe a run that will start the viking Dynasty and 3-4 Superbowl wins in the next 5 years.

;D

I have no problem with optimism.

I guess I'm just more of a guy with a temper of regression towards the mean of my emotions.

I see people that are almost ready to fire the coach and most of the team after a loss, and wants to put them in the HoF after a win (exaggeration).

It's what makes you see these stupid swings, if you care to observe the NFL Coach Approval Ratings on ESPN, and watch what happens from week to week.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"cogitans" wrote:
    It's what makes you see these stupid swings, if you care to observe the NFL Coach Approval Ratings on ESPN, and watch what happens from week to week.
    Ah the ever fickle fans.
    That graph is funny, because you can see exactly where our wins came.
    Each win brought a surge in approval.
    Each subsequent win's surge was exponential based on the last.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

davike is offline Team Alumni

"cogitans" wrote:
    "Purple" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    I love Optimism.

;D

I have no problem with optimism.

I guess I'm just more of a guy with a temper of regression towards the mean of my emotions.

I see people that are almost ready to fire the coach and most of the team after a loss, and wants to put them in the HoF after a win (exaggeration).

I agree! I am a really optimistic person, but some people are expecting way to much to soon on here and if it doesn't go the way we would all love to see it go then some will be in for a hard fall.

Coach approval ratings are pretty ridiculous

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast