Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I thought we would have more trolls

I don't think that any teams are comfortable right now, it's just too damn early. Now is still the time for unbridled optimism, even for teams like AZ and SF (man, what an easy division for STL and SEA to fight over). The only good thing about being in a tough division is that if you win it, it means that you are a pretty good team that has the capability to go far in the playoffs.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

thepacksux is offline Asst. Coach

as long as vick is on the field, the birds have a chance to win ANY game.

True that.

daredevil25 is offline Rookie

Okay this is just weird. We got a Packer troll at our board, and I haven't seen one here, atleast one not as bad as this guy. Normally I don't care for trolls but every post he makes is to be a d!ck. It would be like every post I made here saying "Culpepper sux"....in haiku. Don't ask me why but he loves typing in haiku

I would be interested in seeing some of his poetry...if only to laugh at the lameness of it. Cut and paste something that is funny enough for us to laugh at.

Jer
    Jer is offline Rookie

I've had high expectations for the Packers, but this type of game is what kept us from going all the way. These quote-un-quote lock games are never a lock. They tried saying that they prepared for the Bears the same as they do every week, but my question is: why does this always happen? If they really played the same each week and prepared the same way we wouldn't see them fall off to such lousy teams. I know for sure this team can do it, but it gets me mad when they don't play to their ability. I won't yell about a loss if its a hard fought game and my team did all they could, but there was definately more they could have done or not done cough cough turnovers!

I haven't been here the whole week because my schedule is hectic, but thats how it goes. Just cuz we lost doesn't mean I'm jumping the bandwagon.

The loss to the Eagles for you guys was very similar to the Packers-you shot yourselves in the foot one too many times.

Go Packers! I expect the vikes to beat the bears this week and I honestly can't say what we'll do this week. History tells us this is a loss, but I've still got my hopes. If the Packers come with the intensity of the game on Monday Night week one they should win or at least put up a good fight. Manning won't be contained the whole game, but if we can confuse him just enough we'll have a great shot at winning.

You get a free pass this time, but if a pattern develops it will rat you out. Welcome back, I hope that work didn't sap all of your energy. We always need a few Pack fans to make the debates on this board interesting. My big question is: where are the Teddybear trolls? Or do they show up tomorrow or Saturday?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12