Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Redmption's Avatar
    Redmption is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    307

    I think this is wrong

    In the 17 regular-season games that Childress has been at the helm, the Vikings now have seven touchdowns. The Vikings are 5-0 in the games in which their defense scored since the start of the 2006 season. Overall, Minnesota is 7-10 in that time

    http://vikings.scout.com/2/678789.html


    Didnt Winfield score on an INT against the Bears?? And the Vikes lost the game so they arent 5-0 when the D scores

  2. #2
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: I think this is wrong

    I think we will trun that around this year my friend.
    Cannot get any worse than last year.

    Hey, at least we are not the Browns!

  3. #3
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,994

    Re: I think this is wrong

    "Redmption" wrote:
    In the 17 regular-season games that Childress has been at the helm, the Vikings now have seven touchdowns. The Vikings are 5-0 in the games in which their defense scored since the start of the 2006 season. Overall, Minnesota is 7-10 in that time

    http://vikings.scout.com/2/678789.html


    Didnt Winfield score on an INT against the Bears?? And the Vikes lost the game so they arent 5-0 when the D scores

    Yep, Winfield had a 7 yard INT TD last year. Bad statistician for that article apparantly.

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  4. #4
    thevikingfan's Avatar
    thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,489

    Re: I think this is wrong

    Smoot had a pick 6 against the packers in week 16 as i recall we lost that one too

  5. #5
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,994

    Re: I think this is wrong

    No, that was somebody else, but you are right. Edwards I think.

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  6. #6
    thevikingfan's Avatar
    thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,489

    Re: I think this is wrong

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    No, that was somebody else, but you are right. Edwards I think.
    Nope i am correct

    http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/playbyplay?game_id=29085&displayPage=tab_play_by_p lay&season=2006&week=REG16

    Green Bay Packers at 05:19
    1-10-GB 40 (5:19) (Shotgun) B.Favre pass short left intended for G.Jennings INTERCEPTED by F.Smoot at GB 47. F.Smoot for 47 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

  7. #7
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,994

    Re: I think this is wrong

    Oh wait, nevermind that was the year before when I went and Edwards picked one off and took it to the house at GB, my bad.

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  8. #8
    thevikingfan's Avatar
    thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,489

    Re: I think this is wrong

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Oh wait, nevermind that was the year before when I went and Edwards picked one off and took it to the house at GB, my bad.
    Yea i remember that play....we beat the pukers twice that year

  9. #9
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: I think this is wrong

    How many times can a media person be wrong before he is fired?

  10. #10
    vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,993

    Re: I think this is wrong

    "thevikingfan" wrote:
    Smoot had a pick 6 against the packers in week 16 as i recall we lost that one too
    We lost 9-7, it was a brutal game to watch.

Similar Threads

  1. Wrong is wrong with people!!!!
    By PhillyVikes in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-05-2006, 10:15 PM
  2. What I think Is wrong.
    By UndisputedVike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-21-2005, 03:46 AM
  3. OK,so maybe I was wrong.
    By x-ray jeff in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-13-2004, 02:22 AM
  4. I was wrong
    By superior230bartime in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-06-2004, 11:39 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •