Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    klubvizzle is offline Waterboy

i think im gonna support the vikings a little from now on

ok im a die hard panthers fan.. but ive been one this site talking with some of you about the game tmrw and i havent been attacked once and ive gotten some great input

you guys are awesome classy fans and i hope we have a hell of a game tmrw and the vikes have success this season....finishing behind us of course haha

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: i think im gonna support the vikings a little from now on

"klubvizzle" wrote:
    ok im a die hard panthers fan.. but ive been one this site talking with some of you about the game tmrw and i havent been attacked once and ive gotten some great input

you guys are awesome classy fans and i hope we have a hell of a game tmrw and the vikes have success this season....finishing behind us of course haha
    Maybe we can take up a little collection to get you a #28 AP jersey to watch the game in ;D

You know, just to make you feel more at home

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

like i told you in another thread.
    Show respect here, and we'll return the favour.
    we have not problem with fans of other teams showing up here, and we actually encourage it, as long as they're not here to start trouble or make people mad.
    a bit of smack talk is always fun, but keep it tasteful.

You've had some good input, and hope to see you around a bit even after the game is done.
    Good luck tomorrow.

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "klubvizzle" wrote:

Maybe we can take up a little collection to get you a #28 AP jersey to watch the game in ;D

You know, just to make you feel more at home

HAHA yeah maybe next week ill wear it, no chance ill have that thing on tmrw

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

We got a Packer Fan who comes in here often and we all respect him because he respects us. Same goes for anyone else, including a Carolina fan. Welcome again to the site.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

you guys are nice to a packers fan... wow haha thats cool but i get a little rowdy with the buccs fans back at our
    boards

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"klubvizzle" wrote:
    you guys are nice to a packers fan... wow haha thats cool but i get a little rowdy with the buccs fans back at our
    boards
    only some of them...

Naw, there were a few who were pretty cool, won't list names, but they know who they are.
    Plus, they can't help it, its like laughing at a kid in a wheelchair.

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

I am apart and have been apart of many message boards and I must say, this is really the classiest I have ever seen.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

StillPurple is offline Hall of Famer

I think the Cats are also cool and I will kind of be supporting them too. It has been cool, and you guys don't wear cheese on your heads, which is an added bonus.

BTW, check out this Viking "Swedish Death metal". I have been listening to this, getting ready for the game tomorrow...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPRt6Tt6RyM

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Living in NC I have a sort of love hate relationship with the Panthers. It usually ends up that I root for them a little bit when they are bad, simply because there are no obnoxious fair-weather fans jumping on the bandwagon.

It's nice to get other team's perspectives though, even the occasional Packer or Bears fan (no, not you Bono). We usually discuss things to death on here so feel free to give us an outsiders perspective on things.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast