Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    tlk23 is offline Pro-Bowler

I still want Tice to Stay

I think that Tyrone Willingham would be a good choice if he doesn't go to Washington. Fire Tice now!!! Any other team with the offense that the Vikings have would have at least 9 wins this season.

"tlk23" wrote:
    I think that Tyrone Willingham would be a good choice if he doesn't go to Washington. Fire Tice now!!! Any other team with the offense that the Vikings have would have at least 9 wins this season.
    Although I dont want Tice gone.....I really like Willingham .....He even has coached for the Vikings before.....But I still think Tice should stay

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"vikings_fan66" wrote:
    "muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "vikes can do" wrote:
    i am telling ya......fire linehan....he is killing tice and the vikes..........and me...........the plays may go through tice......but who is calling them? scott linehan is the worst off coord in viking history(post steckel era, lol)

A coach with any brain would overrule stupid plays like that, tice has no brain and was probably still trying to figure out what the play call even was when they were running the damn play.

How do you know that every play goes through Tice....You cant tell me for a fact that every play goes through him.....Thats why he has co-oridinators like i said if he was calling the plays I would be pissed at him...but that was Linehans call.

Does tice not where headphones during the game? Is he not constantly talking to linehan? Sure he knows what plays r being run every damn play. If you don't know what is going on, don't try and call me out buddy.

"tlk23" wrote:

He's already agreed with washington unfortunately.

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "vikings_fan66" wrote:
    "muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "vikes can do" wrote:
    i am telling ya......fire linehan....he is killing tice and the vikes..........and me...........the plays may go through tice......but who is calling them? scott linehan is the worst off coord in viking history(post steckel era, lol)

A coach with any brain would overrule stupid plays like that, tice has no brain and was probably still trying to figure out what the play call even was when they were running the damn play.

How do you know that every play goes through Tice....You cant tell me for a fact that every play goes through him.....Thats why he has co-oridinators like i said if he was calling the plays I would be pissed at him...but that was Linehans call.

Does tice not where headphones during the game? Is he not constantly talking to linehan? Sure he knows what plays r being run every damn play. If you don't know what is going on, don't try and call me out buddy.

Yes there is a possibility that he heard the play but you cnat prove he 100% knew the play.....and even if he did it dosent means your going to overturn every call.....Thats the whole reason whyyou have coordinators.

jeebs is offline Training Camp

denial ain't just a river in egypt.

"vikings_fan66" wrote:
    "muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "vikings_fan66" wrote:
    "muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "vikes can do" wrote:

Yes there is a possibility that he heard the play but you cnat prove he 100% knew the play.....and even if he did it dosent means your going to overturn every call.....Thats the whole reason whyyou have coordinators.

How many excuses can someone make for tice?? Good lord! I can agree that he probably didn't KNOW the play, since he is a moron, but he heard it and was probably still trying to figure out what the heck was going on. So I guess in a sense, you are right.

"jeebs" wrote:

THANK YOU!

jeebs is offline Training Camp

i don't understand where the loyalty for tice comes from at all. baffling.

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "jeebs" wrote:

THANK YOU!
    Dont get me wrong.....I am not saying Tice is a genius.....he Isnt a top coach in the leauge either.....But he is young and will get better.....My biggest thing is if we fire him who the hell would we get....I think the only coach I can think off that I would like is Tyrone Willingham.

I just think firing him would do more damage than good thats all im saying.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast