Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

I still want Tice to Stay

I think you guys are overrecating......he deserves to be here and will lead us to success.....you guys cant get so down after every loss.....dont get me wrong im pissed.....but something like firing him would just make the team worse off than before.....there isnt anybody out there thats a better coach than Tice.

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Please look at the facts he sucks as a head coach! I nominate triedandtrue
    as the new head coach she would probably do a better job than Tice has!
    can we clone Bud Grant?

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

How can we be overreacting? Maybe when this slide happened last year, but 2 years in a row!! There becomes a point where it isn't overreacting anymore, and I think we are well past that.

Don't you guys feel proud to have him as your coach, when they show a close up of his dumb look after that moss int?

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

i am telling ya......fire linehan....he is killing tice and the vikes..........and me...........the plays may go through tice......but who is calling them? scott linehan is the worst off coord in viking history(post steckel era, lol)

Re: I still want Tice to Stay

"vikings_fan66" wrote:
    I think you guys are overrecating......he deserves to be here and will lead us to success.....you guys cant get so down after every loss.....dont get me wrong im pissed.....but something like firing him would just make the team worse off than before.....there isnt anybody out there thats a better coach than Tice.

Wait now, there is nobody that can win 7 of 13 games with our offense??? I highly doubt that. There are plenty of coaches that will be available at the end of the year. Let cotrell take over to end the year, see how the players and team respond to him, then make a descision at the end of the year. It isn't rocket science, it isn't even third grade math, which I doubt Tice could do.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Overreacting? Look at last year, this year! Easy as that!

jeebs is offline Training Camp

i just don't get it. he "deserves" to be here? how do you figure? if anyone "deserves" to be here it's dennis green and personally speaking dennis had his faults. please, all of you tice fans, tell me how does tice even qualify as a head coach in the NFL?

"vikes can do" wrote:
    i am telling ya......fire linehan....he is killing tice and the vikes..........and me...........the plays may go through tice......but who is calling them? scott linehan is the worst off coord in viking history(post steckel era, lol)

A coach with any brain would overrule stupid plays like that, tice has no brain and was probably still trying to figure out what the play call even was when they were running the damn play.

"jeebs" wrote:
    i just don't get it. he "deserves" to be here? how do you figure? if anyone "deserves" to be here it's dennis green and personally speaking dennis had his faults. please, all of you tice fans, tell me how does tice even qualify as a head coach in the NFL?
    He qualifies because he is one.....he wouldnt be there if he wasnt qualified....Sure Tice isnt the best coach.....but the players realy like him and that is really important.The Chemistry would get all messed up with a brand new guy in there.

I agree with whoever said fire linehan.....He should go he is actually a bad coordinator....Maybe if Tice was calling the plays I might be calling for his head....But he isnt so I am not..

Cottrell Should not be the head coach of this team .... I have not been that impressed with him .......There is a reason why he was fired from NY.....Although I do like him better than George Oleary.

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "vikes can do" wrote:

A coach with any brain would overrule stupid plays like that, tice has no brain and was probably still trying to figure out what the play call even was when they were running the damn play.

How do you know that every play goes through Tice....You cant tell me for a fact that every play goes through him.....Thats why he has co-oridinators like i said if he was calling the plays I would be pissed at him...but that was Linehans call.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast