Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Rastak is offline Rookie

Re: I smell a trade.......

"Del" wrote:
    "2beersTommy" wrote:
    i forgot the
    :P..the Kelly Campbell thing was a joke..kinda like his career
    If that was to me my post was directed at the author and creator of this thread who suggested trading K-rob. No one is going to take him.

When I read your post I assumed you were joking there are about 5 people on here who love KC, and they are the same people who have their had turned sideways and aluminum foil on the top row of their teeth. :P

31 NFL teams 0% chance
    Bengals and Marvin Lewis 50% chance

:P

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

Sad story, K-Rob's is. We all thought that he was turning it around and gonna be a good player and possibly a pro-bowler.

Now that dream's shot dead in the water, I think we should try and trade for Porter. Our #1 reciever at this point will be Williamson

Thank you Josdin for the sig

ChezPizmo is offline Coordinator

"thevikingfan" wrote:
    If you read what childress had to say about krob getting arrested then u should have (like me) gotten the impression that krob has played his last game in minnesota.The media brought up the possibility of a trade and childress didnt rule it out.I am still a nig suppoerter of krob and liked what he did last year but if a trade does come up what do u think of this scenario.Krob+3 or 4th round pick for ashlei lelie...think about it
    Q & A with Childress at training camp:

Q: Have you spoken with Rick Spielman about possible trades?
    A: No, we have not, because this obviously was a late-last-night event. Other than the fact that we have a bunch of guys working out, we'll continue to roll people through here. There's not a rush to replace him or anything like that.

< http://vikings.com/news_detail_objectname_ChildressQuotes81606.html >
    [size=11pt]"The only thing better than food & football is maybe Brett Favre."

[size=8pt]

-John Madden on Thanksgiving while on "Mike & Mike In The Morning"

Prophet Guest

"ChezPizmo" wrote:
    "thevikingfan" wrote:
    If you read what childress had to say about krob getting arrested then u should have (like me) gotten the impression that krob has played his last game in minnesota.The media brought up the possibility of a trade and childress didnt rule it out.I am still a nig suppoerter of krob and liked what he did last year but if a trade does come up what do u think of this scenario.Krob+3 or 4th round pick for ashlei lelie...think about it
    Q & A with Childress at training camp:

Q: Have you spoken with Rick Spielman about possible trades?
    A: No, we have not, because this obviously was a late-last-night event. Other than the fact that we have a bunch of guys working out, we'll continue to roll people through here. There's not a rush to replace him or anything like that.

< http://vikings.com/news_detail_objectname_ChildressQuotes81606.html >
    He also said,

Q: Do you feel comfortable with the WRs on your roster?
    A: We'll look at that. We just need to make sure that we have enough viable guys to keep on that final 53, and they could be within this group, and they may be outside. We have three preseason games to follow that real closely.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"SnoBumMN" wrote:
    If you guys look at BC's history so far this offseason, you would stop with all the Porter/Lelie talk. BC will either pick up a crappy free agent, or make a crappy trade for another Eagle.

Billy McMullen, #1.
    :P
    We did trade a 6th round pick for a starting right guard, that wasn't so bad.

Denver and New York Jets want a running back. I say we trade them Mewelde Moore for Ashley Lelie or Justin McCareins. It's just a thought.
    We are thin enough at running back we don't need to trade one of our best backs at this time.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

ViKing24 is offline Asst. Coach

you better be right i just spent 75.99 on a porter jersey

[img width=248 height=257]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i110/alphaspartan24/Porter.jpg[/img]

Formerly Viking24

"vikinggreg" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    Won't happen.

K-Rob is probably just gonna get released.

I'll miss him and feel sorry for him but this was a second chance and he needs to be released, he needs to sit a year and I'm hoping this is as low as he has to go to right himself.

The guy should be in prison for some time not sitting at home thinking of what he did.
    Going over 125 mph fleeing a police officer while drunk without a valid licence deserves prison time. And lots of it.
    Step out of fantasy and realize this stuff should not be accepted by any one, rich or poor, black or white, famous or not!
    HE BROKE THE LAW in a major way!
    This is not madden or fantatsy football. He has had many chances to turn his life around since he was arrested many years ago with charges ranging from being a drunk to shooting a gun in public but he refused. I have sympathy for people who make a mistake and make a point not to repeat themselves, he did not want to change. This guy topped them all on players embarrassing the vikings and the fans.

You republican whore!

Prophet Guest

"ViKing24" wrote:

[img width=248 height=257]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i110/alphaspartan24/Porter.jpg[/img]
    Look at it this way:
    you spent $100 for a transvestite BJ the other night and it only lasted a few minutes.
    At least you get to keep the jersey.

SharperImage42 is offline Asst. Coach

heres a trade id love to see

Memo, Krob and 3rd rounder for Lelie and tatum bell

wud never happen, but u no wat it wud be beatifull

the vikings are not in any danger, no one worry, krob was gonna get 5 balls his way anyway, troy and travis will be great, we do need one more, so lets wait and see

SharperImage42

VikingPatrick is offline Rookie

"Prophet" wrote:
    "ViKing24" wrote:

Look at it this way:
    you spent $100 for a transvestite BJ the other night and it only lasted a few minutes.
    At least you get to keep the jersey.

$100
    for a TV/BJ WOW thats a deal!!!
    Here in Hollywood its at least $150 and you get a sore on your salami!!!
    When All else fails....at least theres Football. Beer, and Women (not necessarily in that order)

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast