Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Warp is offline Asst. Coach

Re: I smell a trade.......

If we do trade id love to get porter. He is awesome would love to see him in purple and gold, its just what would we have to give up. As for Lelie, i dont want him at all! We have 3 better recievers right now on the team better than lelie IMO.

There is no way anybody is gonna trade for this guy he is no doubt he is gonna be relased.Did you really by that Porter jersey i hope they trade for Porter this guy has #1 potential i would buy a Porter jersey i already have a Greenway and im waiting for Steven Jackson to get cut to get my Tarvaris

PEace

UndisputedVike is offline Coordinator

At this point, I wouldn't care who or what we traded at this point, really won't feel to comfortable if we don't bring in someone.

Even when Koren's 1 year suspension is up, he will probably be in prison for all we know, that or in a gutter somewhere drunk as hell, either way I think we have seen the last of Koren in Minnesota and we won't get any value for him in a trade as of now, we would be lucky to get a 7th round pick for him.

shawn is offline Rookie

I dont know if the Vikings should go after either of the two most obvious trades with Denver of Oakland in this case.
    Each of them is having big time public problems with the team that they play for.
    Sounds kind of counter productive to bring in another problem child at this point.
    As for Robinson, I feel the same as alot of you do........He is worth nothing in a trade.
    I had high hopes for him but he just killed his career in this league.

Another thing I dont get is why these millionaires do this kind of crap??? Why wouldnt you hire a driver or something/someone to keep yourself out of this kind of situation??
    I sure as heck dont make that kind of money but am sure that with half as much cash I could stay out of that the drunk tank??

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

dont be suprised if the Raiders come calling..again..IMO they boned us on the Moss deal, why not try again ?

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    I don't think the broncos are dumb enough to go for that. He's not gonna play the whole year.
    They were dumb enought to draft Clarett last year!

Prophet Guest

"Squiggy" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    I don't think the broncos are dumb enough to go for that. He's not gonna play the whole year.
    They were dumb enought to draft Clarett last year!
    Good point.

mrobinson is offline Waterboy

I dont think we should trade krob for anyone...we have a great receiver set the way it is...we dont need to bring anyone else into it...i think we should keep krob...give him another chance...yeah he fucked up AGAIN...but they happen...look at Randy Moss he got caught with weed how many times? Not just that he hit a traffic cop with his ride...give me a break...we are going to need Krob weather you want to admit it or not WE NEED HIM!!! and his drunken ass!

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

First, I doubt the Vikings will be getting Porter.
    The Raiders are wanting at least a 1st round draft pick for Porter.
    Porter's got a good sized contract, but frankly I'm not sure I want any "disgruntled" WRs except for Randy Moss.

Lelie hasn't been able to take over the #1 spot in Denver since being a 1st round pick, and now with Javon Walker on the scene, looks to drop to a #3 (at best).
    Also, he is in the final year of his contract.
    Maybe I give the Broncos a little something for Lelie, but I'm not giving much for a one year "rent-a-receiver".
    Now, if the Vikings could get Deion Branch from the Patriots for something reasonable, that would be another story but the word is Branch wants to be paid #1 WR money as well.

I think it's time we try to fly with some of the younger guys that maybe didn't have a legit shot at making the roster.
    From what I hear/read, Jason Carter is looking very impressive in camp.
    Now take another guy from the group of Chris Jones/Ryan Hoag/Aaron Hosack/Kevin Kaspar and roll with it.
    Yes, it doesn't sound like a real impressive WR corps, but you never know how some of these guys will respond until they actually get the reps with the first team offense.

We don't really want any more spuds like Dez White in camp, do we?
    SKOL VIKINGS!

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

could it get any worse?..maybe Kelly Campbell id still hanging around

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast